Proposal: STL-BOS

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Wow lol, almost as bad as trading Raycroft straight up for Rask.

It'll be almost as bad if Allen goes on to put a franchise record win for your team which last like 11 or 12 years with save percent with the 890's and gaa in the 3's I believe. That trade was hideous from every angle and we had to endure raycroft being "technically" the best leafs goalie if you look at just wins

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
LOCK IT UP.

The TEAM had an awful game while Rask got hung out to dry and let's trade the guy. 34 wins last season, 5 years 30+ wins in a row, that huge streak last season, but hey, let's blame him for blowing ONE game against the defending champs. I understand you're not a Bruins fan but the fan base needs to layoff Rask for not being the best goalie of all time.

WJCJ

Sep 27, 2017
I do not think that is very good for the Bruins. A D that they don't need and a 2nd for a big downgrade in goal doesn't cut it.

I almost posted a proposal equally as bad but favoring the Bruins using Pietrangelo but I thought better of it.

1021huss

Jan 26, 2010
What a what about the bruins adding Trent Federic and something else for Tarasenko

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
St. Louis should just wait for Husso.

Exactly this. I understand and share Cali's frustration with the Allen contract but Doug Armstrong made it very clear that Husso would get his shot later in the season if needed. Allen was very sharp vs. the Jets until the Blues PP managed to cough up a shorthanded breakaway that resulted in the Jets 2nd goal. After that you could see the Blues skaters and Allen deflate and the Jets pounced for 2 more quick goals.

In any case I'd rather not be hasty here as Jake looks much more focused than the beginning of last season.

Reactions: CaliBlues710

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
the truth is goalies are never worth as much as they should be in a trade... I can find maybe 5 examples in history where a goalie was worth much

I mean you look at the Patrick roy trade and I think you must agree roy was better than rask
I think Thibaut wasn't a lot better than allen
a second or ruccinsky?
gunarson or kovalenko

its not a totally crazy trade value. but that said, theres really no reason to move a goalie until you
feel you got a better option or until you feel the guy cant ever win for you

I don't think boston feels that way at all... and since rask isn't worth much more in a trade any talk of
dealing him really doesn't make much sense

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->