Post-Game Talk: Still winless and even more royally pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hughes86Hischier13

Feb 20, 2018
Simmonds is finished. Waive him and let him go finish his career in Switzerland.

Hall is playing like a guy that wants out.

Subban has been horrendous in his own zone and needs to tighten the **** up, him and Severson absolutely cannot be on the ice together at the same time.

Hughes has a ton of skill and I like seeing him keep pushing, but that little tantrum he threw isn't something NHL players do. He needs to grow up real quick.

Greene sucks but at least he *sometimes* makes good plays in the D zone. No one else on the left side can do that. We are noticeably worse without him, which is hilarious and pathetic.

I wouldn't mind sitting Goose a game or two until he learns how to at least attempt to move his feet in the defensive zone.

Mueller, Carrick, and Tennyson all blow and shouldn't be playing in the NHL.

Coleman, Zajac, and Zacha are really the only bright spots on this team right now.

Fire the entire coaching staff.
when did he throw a tantrum?

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
The first assumption everyone seems to have is that the coach is screwing up the talent. Listen, I hope people are right, but the dumb seeping out of Subbs, Severson, Palms, Wood, Carrick, Hall, (Hughes gets a pass)...Welp, we're about 3 games away from the season being over.

You know your team's defense is horrible defensively, but instead of benching someone like a Carrick or a Severson, you bench your defensive defenseman (Mueller), and insert yet another offensive defenseman (Teneyson) into the lineup.

Hynes is a moron.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
The first assumption everyone seems to have is that the coach is screwing up the talent. Listen, I hope people are right, but the dumb seeping out of Subbs, Severson, Palms, Wood, Carrick, Hall, (Hughes gets a pass)...Welp, we're about 3 games away from the season being over.

I agree.. the coach is logical choice.. but NHL players not protecting the puck is on them... the 2nd and 3rd goal for a result of just getting a puck in deep and forechecking.... . this team is built like an all star team... its not built right... it needs to be tweaked we didn't need gusev. we need a McLeod or a Bastian in that role etc.. this is a shero built team soft and stupid.. he better get a coach in here real soon

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US
Not just fire Hynes...I'm also supportive of blowing the team up. Nobody is safe.

Honestly I agree, we have a nice young core to build around (Hughes, Hischier, Bratt, Zacha, Boqvist) but at this point i'd consider jettisoning literally half of the players on this team. Thank god we didn't commit long term to any of these clowns, we don't have any unmovable anchor contracts which gives us a lot of flexibility moving forward.

Would be perfectly fine trading Hall for futures, along with pretty much anyone else to be honest. Hynes or no Hynes, they aren't going to be competitive with this shambles of a defence & goaltending group; everyone except Butcher can go for all I care.

Reactions: glenwo2 and My3Sons

Ech0

Oct 3, 2006
Norwood, New Jersey
What if we combined B̶y̶l̶s̶m̶a̶ (forgot he's with the Red Wings), Stevens, and Boucher? That'd be the most intimidating coaching staff i'd ever seen.

Reactions: nugg

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
You know your team's defense is horrible defensively, but instead of benching someone like a Carrick or a Severson, you bench your defensive defenseman (Mueller), and insert yet another offensive defenseman (Teneyson) into the lineup.

Hynes is a moron.

its not about 1 player.. this is the Rooney argument vs bovquist.. how did that work out? oh the same?? its the system.. special teams and decision making .. all three things the personnel that is asked to play is far down on the pole.. because its only a 1 or 2 guy difference it doesn't move the needle nearly as people like to argue about

Reactions: BenedictGomez

DevilWithin

Feb 24, 2015
New Jersey
Simmonds is finished. Waive him and let him go finish his career in Switzerland.

Hall is playing like a guy that wants out.

Subban has been horrendous in his own zone and needs to tighten the **** up, him and Severson absolutely cannot be on the ice together at the same time.

Hughes has a ton of skill and I like seeing him keep pushing, but that little tantrum he threw isn't something NHL players do. He needs to grow up real quick.

Greene sucks but at least he *sometimes* makes good plays in the D zone. No one else on the left side can do that. We are noticeably worse without him, which is hilarious and pathetic.

I wouldn't mind sitting Goose a game or two until he learns how to at least attempt to move his feet in the defensive zone.

Mueller, Carrick, and Tennyson all blow and shouldn't be playing in the NHL.

Coleman, Zajac, and Zacha are really the only bright spots on this team right now.

Fire the entire coaching staff.

What did Hughes do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad