Post-Game Talk: Still winless and even more royally pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
Just awful. Hynes should have been fired a year ago. Not sure what Shero is waiting for.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The first assumption everyone seems to have is that the coach is screwing up the talent. Listen, I hope people are right, but the dumb seeping out of Subbs, Severson, Palms, Wood, Carrick, Hall, (Hughes gets a pass)...Welp, we're about 3 games away from the season being over.
If Shero is confident in his moves and roster, he has to fire Hynes here for the 6 game winless streak to start the season. If Shero thinks the roster is the problem instead of Hynes, Shero needs to go for bungling the rebuild.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The first assumption everyone seems to have is that the coach is screwing up the talent. Listen, I hope people are right, but the dumb seeping out of Subbs, Severson, Palms, Wood, Carrick, Hall, (Hughes gets a pass)...Welp, we're about 3 games away from the season being over.

This is what happens when you just send everyone out there with no system.

Reactions: devsfan4life

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
They'll fire Grier and trade Zacha, you know, to send a message

And this was kid's day? Management may be liable for child abuse

Hope Nico is ok...

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
I've been supportive of a rebuilding phase because the devils literally had nothing as far as prospects go...but it needs to stop. Tanking another year is not acceptable.

Reactions: glenwo2

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
lDlpTmw.png

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Simmonds is finished. Waive him and let him go finish his career in Switzerland.

Hall is playing like a guy that wants out.

Subban has been horrendous in his own zone and needs to tighten the f*** up, him and Severson absolutely cannot be on the ice together at the same time.

Hughes has a ton of skill and I like seeing him keep pushing, but that little tantrum he threw isn't something NHL players do. He needs to grow up real quick.

Greene sucks but at least he *sometimes* makes good plays in the D zone. No one else on the left side can do that. We are noticeably worse without him, which is hilarious and pathetic.

I wouldn't mind sitting Goose a game or two until he learns how to at least attempt to move his feet in the defensive zone.

Mueller, Carrick, and Tennyson all blow and shouldn't be playing in the NHL.

Coleman, Zajac, and Zacha are really the only bright spots on this team right now.

Fire the entire coaching staff.

NJ07102

Apr 15, 2012
Germany
Jeez, and I almost booked a flight and hotel for this home stretch, because I was so excited before the season started. Best investment I never made.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
The Devils have had major issues holding leads and giving up goals late in the period for a while now. It's not unique to this season. So what does that tell you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad