Stickhandling

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
He doesn't pull off any neat tricks with the puck like putting it between his own legs, but MacKinnon can stickhandle the puck stupidly fast through traffic.

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Kane, McDavid, Panarin, Kuznetsov, Gaudreau, Giroux, Malkin, Crosby, Mackinnon all come to mind

One average player with great stick handling that also comes to mind is David Perron

Reactions: Andrei79

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
I've seen Mackinnon mentioned a few times and he's definitely up there but Duchene's for sure is a better stick handler. Some of the moves he pulls off are absolutely insane

Reactions: Jarey Curry

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
In terms of stickhandling in a phone booth, I would say Matthews, Barkov, Gaudreau, Malkin and Crosby stand out to me.

Open ice stickhandling, with dramatic edge work...no one quite like Kovalev or Datsyuk, I am thinking Erik Karlsson, Evgeni Kuznetsov and Mitch Marner are standouts. Pastrnak is one of the most deceptive stickhandlers in the league, and that affords him a big gap with defenders.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
If you include the feet, not many can match Sid, especially when physically battling to maintain possession.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad