Stick you are currently using?

cparkq

Apr 10, 2005
One90 shaft 77 flex cut down to 84 flex w/ Sherwood 9050 Coffey blade
&
Synergy II shaft 87 flex cut down to ~92 flex w/ Synergy II sakic blade

Moosehead1

Nov 29, 2006
Right now I use the s17, sakic pattern, 85 flex although I prefer 100. Favorite sticks ever were the first Vectors and the red TPS response plus. The s17 cannons your shot though..

Saved*

My CCM U+ arrived. I'll go skate with it this afternoon and see how it works. For $80.00, I hope good haha. It's a $200.00 stick.. employee purchase program FTW.

Hobgoblin Steve

Bacon of Light
Feb 5, 2009
Bay Ridge
Mission Z-2 for ice, with a Leopold2 blade, love it, and its neon orange (see avatar)
Mission M-2 shaft with (currently) Koho Jagr crossfire blade (sick wrist shots)

RichardSnipes*

well i just got it like 2 days ago becuase it was on sale and i got pratice tommorw so ill tell u what i think .......

pnewsom

Nov 9, 2008
Bought a Bauer 175, 77flex, Gagne curve, the other day. What a nice feeling stick! Very light and responsive.
I played a game the next day and scored a goal! Off to a good start!

Last edited:

vivianmb

Jan 10, 2007
winnipeg
www.whocares.ca
in 1999 i tried out for the madison monsters (colonial league which became the UHL)and "got" a dozen shafts for my troubles. (i did not make the team but had a couple of nice fights:naughty:)
they are called Falcon stealths and they are made in wisconsin i believe, but i have been using them ever since. i'm on my third one as they are not too light, but really strong. aluminum wrapped with carbon.medium flex. i never saw these shafts until i went there. and haven't seen them since.

Pog Form

Jan 9, 2009
Toronto, ON
I have a ridiculous shameful whippy-as-hell Frankenstein stick that I love with all my heart.

- The shaft is an old TPS Response (the yellow one from a few years ago).
-The blade is a wood Easton Scott Walker model (pretty sure they stopped making 'em ages ago)
- And, to top things off, I have a junior wooden plug in the end. It isn't as thick as the stick shaft, so I feel like I am able to get a better grip when stickhandling, passing, shooting, etc.

I am dreading the day when the shaft finally snaps. I should probably start looking into finding a replacement so that I can gradually transition it in to my game. I don't want using a new stick to be a traumatic experience. :'(

I finally snapped the shaft last night after like 2+ years of use. :cry:

Placebo Effect

Mar 7, 2007
Your Mind
getting a Bauer Vapor XVI Lindros 77 flex (gonna cut 4"). It'll join my CCM V06 stick. Yeah, I'm cheap but I don't play any serious hockey yet.

Last edited:

greech

Jul 17, 2004
Boston
one95 iD. 77 flex, pm9. Wow, what a stick, except its now broken.

Back to my stupidly whippy TPS R8's, god love 'em.

Sony Eriksson*

I still have the 1st generation red/black Nike composite stick and i LOVE IT. I may be more old school when it comes to sticks but i love the Sherwood's.

Quakmybush

Mar 12, 2009
Niagara Falls
I just snapped my TPS Rubber Response, which made me cry, so I went out and bought a RBK 7k, with Crosby blade, pretty good stick, INSANE amount of flex, which I love.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad