Steen stays, who is most likely to be claimed?

Who is claimed should they keep Steen in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Frederic is the obvious choice.

Brendan Lemieux was traded for a 4th rounder at his age 25 season. Both late 1st rounders. Frederic is two years younger and producers similarly. Frederic can also play both left wing and center.

He would be claimed in a second and would be awful asset mismanagement.

So, you know, it will be Trent.

FWIW, I'd say adieu to KK.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I would absolutely waive either AB or KK. However I don’t have much faith in either of those happening. Actually I’d waive both if it were up to me and I’d have studnicka and steen in the lineup.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
If they can’t replace Blidh internally if he is claimed on waivers, which I think he has the lowest percentage of the three, then there’s a problem. I realize they don’t want to lose an asset but that’s a low end asset and Steen can make this team better now.

Does having Steen on the roster improve it? Rhetorical: yes.

stop worrying about being perceived in a light and make the best roster w what you’ve got.

Reactions: BMC

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
If they can’t replace Blidh internally if he is claimed on waivers, which I think he has the lowest percentage of the three, then there’s a problem. I realize they don’t want to lose an asset but that’s a low end asset and Steen can make this team better now.

Does having Steen on the roster improve it? Rhetorical: yes.

stop worrying about being perceived in a light and make the best roster w what you’ve got.

I agree. Sometimes you just have to admit you screwed up and do what it takes to fix it, no matter how bad it makes you look. And seriously I think most would respect you for putting it right and ignore appearances. It seems in our internet world optics are even more important that substance, something which has long been an issue in the non-digital world. :(

Reactions: Flannelman

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Looking like a landslide. We’ll go 48 hours to give all a chance but results and comments pretty evident.

We already have other threads for where these discussions within are heading.

Bottom line is that this came from another thread. Question asked. Now just about answered.

Landslide?

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Landslide?
If there was such a thing at a tsunami on land, this is it.

Look at it like something close to all of our hearts:

Freddy gets 59% of possible votes. Convert that % available points in the season = 97 (i.e. 82*2*59%). Pretty decent chance to be playoff bound.

Next closest KK gets 16% of votes. That translates into 26 points over a season. A putrid putrid result that would all but guarantee drafting in the #1 spot. Arizona who is a revoltingly bad team would need to get 11 more points over the next 52 games this season to match that.

Reactions: Gee Wally

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad