Steel City's Realistic GM League [360] TEAMS AVAILABLE! NYI BUFF Mon

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Can I take the Leafs? I'm a very active NHLer.

Thanks

Xbox gt is evan2

Edit: Nevermind, I seen the trades the previous GM made... no interest

How do you not like those moves!

- Dumping Bozak (expendable piece) for Viktor Rask (4 Star Green, Keegan Lowe (3.5 Star) and a 2nd.

- Then Signing Gilbert Brule to replace Bozak, which is younger and just as much potential with only a 1pt overall difference.

- Moving Grabovski (cap dump) for Radek Faska (4.5 Star), Jamie Oleksiak (3.5 Star - 69ovr 19yrs) and a pick.

- Signing Leclaire as a stop gap to split time with Reimer.

Luckily its a video game and Lombadri / Connolly can more than fill the 1st/2nd Line Centre roles with their skating abilities.

Really only lost Grabovski, but gained Viktor Rask, Radek Faska, Jamie Oleksiak and a 2nd Round Pick.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Minnesota GM here. I have PIT, CHI, and COL on my schedule. I'm usually on so invite me whenever.

Gamertag= xX BO0TY Sweat

dimes

Sep 10, 2012
Hey steel, gunna have to drop out. wont have the time for multiple leagues and my other league is much more active and I have my favourite team in that one. NYR is now available, haven't made any deals and original roster is still intact so should be easy to find a replacement.

SteelCitySaviour

Nov 12, 2005
Pittsburgh PA
I need a volunteer from each division to be a division rep. they'll keep an eye on things like participation in games, unsporting play, etc as well as being on the trade committee to veto or approve trades

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
I might just burn in hell for this, but are the Habs still available?

<-- I'm active and patient, don't make trades for the sake of making trades.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Whats going on with the league? I never get game invites from anyone. Minnesota is usually on and i really want to play my games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad