Steel City's Realistic GM League [360] TEAMS AVAILABLE! NYI BUFF Mon

DangleSnipeandCelly

May 13, 2012
I need ALL gms to post in here their availabilities. failure to do so by tomorrow will result in being kicked from the league. almost no one have gotten their games in this weekend. its hard to have a league that way

Im available every day except this up coming Wednesday and thursday. Other than that if anyone has a game against PHX pm me here or send me a message on xbox live and we can schedule when to play.

AznNinja100*

available almost every day after 3, shoot me a msg and i'll respond always

btw, i'm chicago

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Im on when I get a chance.

Considering the Commish has yet to add me, there is ZERO way I can see who is online or offline to play games.

Waste of time sending blind invites to people since the League Members status screen doesnt work.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
You havent sent me the request. i haven't had too much problem using the league member tab...usually works for me

Because you need to have them as a friend to see their status.

Im not adding 30 people to use that tab.

I was just waiting on the Commish add so I can just view their friends list.

SteelCitySaviour

Nov 12, 2005
Pittsburgh PA
Because you need to have them as a friend to see their status.

Im not adding 30 people to use that tab.

I was just waiting on the Commish add so I can just view their friends list.

that's not true at all. in every league Im in i can see the full list if members and their online status.

and again i don't have any requests from you.

Hot fuss- ill check it out when i get on

m16516

Oct 28, 2011
remove me from the list of gm's not going to give an effort if my games are just going to be simmed anyway. not to mention the amount of glitch goals scored. I had 1 game that the guy scored on every shot he took.

SteelCitySaviour

Nov 12, 2005
Pittsburgh PA
remove me from the list of gm's not going to give an effort if my games are just going to be simmed anyway. not to mention the amount of glitch goals scored. I had 1 game that the guy scored on every shot he took.

I told people to get the games in. the days for advancing the sched are on the first post...Im not really sure what else Im supposed to do to get people to play their games.

also, shots from the slot aren't really glitch goals, and are fairly easy to prevent if you actually play d.

m16516

Oct 28, 2011
I told people to get the games in. the days for advancing the sched are on the first post...Im not really sure what else Im supposed to do to get people to play their games.

also, shots from the slot aren't really glitch goals, and are fairly easy to prevent if you actually play d.

just remove my name from the list of GM's and be done with it. Think whatever you want. I honestly don't care.

m16516

Oct 28, 2011

Also for your information none of the goals I am talking about were from the slot. But obviously you know better then me because you played me 1 time and obviously know about every goal ever scored on me.

SteelCitySaviour

Nov 12, 2005
Pittsburgh PA
Also for your information none of the goals I am talking about were from the slot. But obviously you know better then me because you played me 1 time and obviously know about every goal ever scored on me.

You came to ***** and complain and you accomplished that. what is your gt? ill gladly take you off.

clarksmustache

Jun 7, 2010
Tor is about to be kicked. Im not expected people to play every single game, but we should be able to play 3-4 games of a six game sched a week

Can I take the Leafs? I'm a very active NHLer.

Thanks

Xbox gt is evan2

Edit: Nevermind, I seen the trades the previous GM made... no interest

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: