Stay tuned. We're here. The Avs' PR going insane.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Now who isn't fun a parties. In the first post I was merely being honest. In the second post I was making a joke.

With that said, animals >>>> most humans. You can disagree all you want but I value my dogs life over anyone I havent met or do not like. Hell I value my friends dog's life over anyone I have not met or do not like.

Back on topic, the last post from the Avs involved a lot of things you would need to attend some sort of outdoor event. The running shoes are curious...unless they were just supposed to represent regular shoes.

I feel really sad for you right now :(.
Hope your perspective will change as you get older.

On topic:

Did anyone really expect anything groundbreaking?
That said. Avs should really re-evaluate their marketing. From across the Atlantic it really looks like amateur hour most of the time...

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Unless I'm missing something...it's not even a contest or anything? They just expect us to tweet a picture to them of us with the Avs logo? :help::help::help:

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Now who isn't fun a parties. In the first post I was merely being honest. In the second post I was making a joke.

With that said, animals >>>> most humans. You can disagree all you want but I value my dogs life over anyone I havent met or do not like. Hell I value my friends dog's life over anyone I have not met or do not like.

Back on topic, the last post from the Avs involved a lot of things you would need to attend some sort of outdoor event. The running shoes are curious...unless they were just supposed to represent regular shoes.

That's kinda ****ed up

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
That reminds me of someone, but I'm better of not saying more about that and him.

Anyway, yeah the Avs news, kind of a letdown if you expected anything.
Still a letdown anyway. It's the wolf story again. Next time people won't become excited at all despite there might be something going on.

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO

On topic:

That said. Avs should really re-evaluate their marketing. From across the Atlantic it really looks like amateur hour most of the time...

Why? I only surround myself with good people that have a positive impact on my life. Im a very social person who comes off better in person than in text for some reason. I just happen to really like animals, but this is so far off topic its stupid.

Anywho, like you said...its never anything groundbreaking. Next time, maybe if we ignore it, it will be something interesting

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV

On topic:

Nope. This is why I said yesterday as someone with a marketing background, they are about to look like idiots. They exceeded my expectations. :laugh:

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Why? I only surround myself with good people that have a positive impact on my life. Im a very social person who comes off better in person than in text for some reason. I just happen to really like animals, but this is so far off topic its stupid.

Anywho, like you said...its never anything groundbreaking. Next time, maybe if we ignore it, it will be something interesting

Text or in person, saying any human's life is lesser than that of a dog, even one you are close to, is really just messed up, especially for the reasons you gave, such as "not knowing them" or disliking them, how can you not see this?

For the record I love animals too

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
Text or in person, saying any human's life is lesser than that of a dog, even one you are close to, is really just messed up, especially for the reasons you gave, such as "not knowing them" or disliking them, how can you not see this?

For the record I love animals too

I probably went to far with the disliking part. I just cannot imagine having to make that decision in the first place.

My pets are like my children. If loving my pet more than a random stranger makes me a bit ****ed up, well then Im a bit ****ed up. Aren't we all in our own way?

Despite how this may look, Im not a dbag, I really hope that is not how I came off.

Coloradorov

Oct 7, 2009
Denver
I probably went to far with the disliking part. I just cannot imagine having to make that decision in the first place.

My pets are like my children. If loving my pet more than a random stranger makes me a bit ****ed up, well then Im a bit ****ed up. Aren't we all in our own way?

Despite how this may look, Im not a dbag, I really hope that is not how I came off.

You shouldn't feel like you have to defend your statement. I always wonder why people think they and the rest of mankind are so special. All species are here because we are fit to be here, so our universal value should be equal. Moreover, animal behavior is usually chemical and instinctive, with the exception of conditioned response. Human behavior is not so pure, and often is a result of self preservation and desired advantage...which is the thing that is truly messed up. In that sense, nonhuman life appears to be more pure, and therefore, more valuable in my eyes.

On the other hand, I love steak.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
The Avs Marketing Dept is soooo bad, words fail to describe it.

Did they hire the souvenir shop manager as Director of Marketing?

Ooops, I forgot he's the "GM" now! :sarcasm:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
350 posts for this nonsense, they got you guys good. Especially the people who thought it could have something to do with an O'Reilly/Barrie signing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad