Stay tuned. We're here. The Avs' PR going insane.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
What if this was just the start of a three month long hype up for the start of the regular season? There'd be riots.

Over the Pants Landy

Feb 19, 2013
CT
If this ends up being like a travel thing for Avs fans far away.. I'll be like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo considering I just paid a ton of $$ to come out there in December.

Because it's a guarentee I'd win anyways :D

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Maybe they don't have any idea what the secret is yet and they are waiting for someone to give a good guess and take that idea?

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Maybe they adopted Modano's dog?

jack-black-kick-baxter-anchorman.gif

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
I really hope you aren't trying to say you value a dog's life over that of a human....

It's from a comedy movie lmfao lighten up

Now who isn't fun a parties. In the first post I was merely being honest. In the second post I was making a joke.

With that said, animals >>>> most humans. You can disagree all you want but I value my dogs life over anyone I havent met or do not like. Hell I value my friends dog's life over anyone I have not met or do not like.

Back on topic, the last post from the Avs involved a lot of things you would need to attend some sort of outdoor event. The running shoes are curious...unless they were just supposed to represent regular shoes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad