Stay tuned. We're here. The Avs' PR going insane.

Mr Serious

Jul 23, 2011
They want us to go around a post pictures of the Avs logo? That's what this 3 day announcement was for? To essentially give them free marketing...

I wish it was to announce the new ice girls now :help:

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
Im not sure what is worse...the fact that this was what they waited 3 days to announce... or the fact that my twitter feed is blowing up with it...

OldSchoolAvalanche*

Text or in person, saying any human's life is lesser than that of a dog, even one you are close to, is really just messed up, especially for the reasons you gave, such as "not knowing them" or disliking them, how can you not see this?

For the record I love animals too
I echo that guys sentiment. Most people are scum. I guess I'm a bad human being. But such is life

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
We’ll make weekly selections through August 17, and that picture will “win” a 7-day spot in our avatar. #AvsAllOver
And you guys said there's no reward :sarcasm: They even knew to put "win" in quotation marks.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I would've rather had the announcement be that Tyler Arnason was making a comeback and the Avs gave him an 8 year contract than this social media garbage.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Wow this is worse than I thought.

A super hyped up marketing campaign to get people to join their marketing campaign? And they don't even get anything for it? You've got to be kidding me.

[MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
350 posts for this nonsense, they got you guys good. Especially the people who thought it could have something to do with an O'Reilly/Barrie signing.

340 of those posts are whining or criticizing. This thread is a monument to the worst parts of the internet.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I feel sorry for the poor intern at the Pepsi Centre who's reading all of these posts. We love you! Just get us new jerseys and we'll be fine.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
All I could think of after seeing the announcement was this...

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine...

:laugh: Well played AVs media men...well played.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I like that video. Makes me miss Avs hockey

I was a little bothered by the screeching on first viewing but yeah, it's alright.

Usually when I'm a little tipsy like now I watch the East Coast games so it's an empty feeling.

Hockeyyy... come back!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad