Statement from Alex Meruelo

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I’m not sure he would want him to be more communicative. Remember the press release after Chayka walked? It read like Trump wrote it.

Well, when I say "communicative," I mean have more stuff professionally written and released through an expert PR person's efforts - not thrown together by Meruelo or some lackey who has no feel for nuance, context, or indeed messaging of any sort. That is (or was) Nairn's job, and most corporate bigwigs have people like that on staff to manage news releases, crisis communications, etc.

The statement Meruelo just put out shows that someone has gotten through to him a little bit on this, so hopefully the days of the "Truth Social" releases are over.

Reactions: TheLegend

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I get why people are saying shovels in the ground or it's all fluff. But my gosh, if he's willing to invest not only in Nevada, but now AZ with 2 multi million/billion investments, kudos to him, especially with the interest rates as high as they are. I know where I work, the debt market is drying up and our plans are on hold(apartments).

I have no issue with him taking his time. That's a lot of money, and although many of the things from TED would be transferred over to this new plan, it will still take time to make proper adjustments, etc. I still believe he wants to make it work in AZ, and I believe he will.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I have no issue with him taking his time. That's a lot of money, and although many of the things from TED would be transferred over to this new plan, it will still take time to make proper adjustments, etc. I still believe he wants to make it work in AZ, and I believe he will.
This is kinda where I'm at, too. Although I will confess my buttocks clenched when I got the 'Letter from Alex Muruelo' in my email.

I guess, 5 months after they lost that vote, I've already sorta worked through the stages of grief, and now it's "oh, hey they're still here! and that might continue! cool!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad