#StastnyWatch - Summer of 2014 - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Part II? Ahhh sequels are always disappointing. Then again, I'm not sure how much more disappointed I could be with the crap you guys have been writing in here...

JUST KIDDING!!! ;)

Part II will be even more awesome than Rambo-First Blood Part II!!!!!!!!!!!

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Part II? Ahhh sequels are always disappointing. Then again, I'm not sure how much more disappointed I could be with the crap you guys have been writing in here...

JUST KIDDING!!! ;)

As in more carnage and a higher body count? :help:

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ

JUST KIDDING!!! ;)

Well my first idea was to call this thread :

#StastnyWatch - Summer of 2014 - Part III ... Looking for part II :sarcasm:

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
I have a feeling things will work out with Stastny. He wants to stay, the team wants to keep him. It seems reasonable to listen to what other teams have to stay when it's the only chance in your life, but Staz has put down a lot of roots in Denver.

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
I have a feeling things will work out with Stastny. He wants to stay, the team wants to keep him. It seems reasonable to listen to what other teams have to stay when it's the only chance in your life, but Staz has put down a lot of roots in Denver.
Agreed...just call it a gut feeling. He may listen to what St. Louis, Dallas and Toronto pitch. But I think when all is said and done he stays.

And I would have called the thread "Summer of Stastny" sorta like "Summer of Sam"

hughdreamz

Jun 24, 2006
Michigan
Only team I see Stastny leaving us for is St. Louis. Not the harsh pressure that Toronto has and Dallas is still a ways away from a championship.

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
many people would have been confused with this Title . That's what we said about Radar each time that he made a great play , last year .

We said "pay the man." Not "give him a blank check," or "back the Brinks truck up to his front door." Look no further than Pittsburgh to see what happens when you overpay individual players (who disappear in the playoffs), and can't afford to pay a TEAM.

Burnaby_Joe*

If Stastny signs elsewhere, I hope we go after Cammalleri, Iggy, Moulson, or Gaborik(doubt he leaves L.A.)

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Moulson sounds like a good option next to Dutchy. Wouldn't be opposed to Cammy or Mikhail Gorbachovski either, although Cammy maybe looking for a pay day.

Grabovski's role of course wouldn't be the same as the others' so I'd prefer to look elsewhere first.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
I wouldnt read a thread with a title like that . I would have waited for the blu ray that's for sure :sarcasm:

I would have called the thread:

"Stansny : an overrated 3rd line center - I hope we can sign him for $7M" - signed Leafs Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad