Starting Up NEW GM Game (POLL inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Thinking of starting up a new game as the playoffs are starting (hopefully more activity).

Please select the option that fits you best. Hopefully we have enough interest to start something by the end of this week.

UPDATE as of 5:13PM pst on 4/11: Most likely I will be running a fantasy draft game or a 31-team game if sign-up picks up. Seems as though we have quite a number of people interested.

Last edited:

donut

Sep 5, 2012
That's why the All-Time Draft (ATD) board has been more interesting! We use real life stats to justify 'what if' scenarios.

Maybe stick to the ATD board than if you like those games better? Most posters, including myself, I would say are pretty casual with these GM games and like the "what if" scenarios without the justification.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I will probably give until Wednesday afternoon/night before I throw up an official sign-up thread for the game that will be held. As of this post, it will probably be a Fantasy Draft game.

I will send out PMs to everyone who has voted in the poll once the game is decided and sign-up thread is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad