GDT: Stars vs Jackets

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I don't know howTarasov will play in the 3rd period, but he played divine in the first two. It's not his fault that Dunne played so poorly in front of the net.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I don't know howTarasov will play in the 3rd period, but he played divine in the first two. It's not his fault that Dunne played so poorly in front of the net.
I with you. He’s been great in the first two and generally solid much of the year. His calmness in net inspires confidence. I’m hoping he’s the real deal

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I like the Johnson - Laiemi duo. Johnny had problems with Dallas' play last PO as well.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Bjork hits the post (after a deflection off a Stars defenseman). Not too bad PP (not great but not abysmal either).

Afterwards Johnson makes moves and it results in one of the more dangerous chances (a great shot and a good deflection and Meyer just misses a backhand).

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Nyquist makes himself a breakaway and is hooked, no penalty because he refused to go down, but that certainly affected his ability to play... Guess it wasn't the biggest of hooks and was more to his legs or something, but uh...

Reactions: LJ7 and VABUCK

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Officially, zero.

For reals? I am not impressed with the refs' performance tonight.
I like that they’ve let them play on a generally clean game, but my gosh one hook was a blatant miss and there were two when Gus was contained that could have been hook calls

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
"Berni leads the rush into the Devils' territory", tell me more Rimer. ;) (I'm fine with him, just a funny moment.)

Nyquist hits a post. This game could be 2-1 for us with some better luck.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Isn't Liam Foudy a center? Are we at the point with him that it's better to call up Dunne for 5 minutes of ice time than give Foudy more playing time?

Reactions: Cowumbus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad