Post-Game Talk: Stars @ Preds - The Where do we go from here? -Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth

Throw back to Barry's comments going into the draft. Maybe he's just trying to prove that he can in fact find an abundance of 3rd and 4th line guys with no problems.

Quite funny also how that wasn't our strategy at the draft at all, well maybe after the 1st round.

Both Nilsson's and Lind' tool boxes scream bottom-six at best and there was Riley Heidt, the leading scorer in the WHL available when we picked both of those players.

Kiiskinen as well, a pure grinder type.

Reactions: bdub24

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Might as well send Evangelista and Afanaseyev down to get real minutes and just put sherwood in. Once we fall out of the playoffs and trade off some players, we can call everyone back up and send down the tweeners that noone wanted to backfill.

Our center group went from an idealistic mix of ror Parssinen Novak glass sissons with someone being forced to wing to ror sissons McCarron Jankowski..... just fffff

Reactions: bdub24 and hido

hido

Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Nashville
I’m wearing all different clothes to the game tonight just to prove to my wife that that crap doesn’t really work. I’ve been trying to prove this to her for a decade now. I admire her superstitiousness!

Reactions: bdub24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad