GDT: Stars @ Leafs | 9-2 - the Stars Record, or what the Score Will be? | 11.2.7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
I didn't think it was possible...

Look back on the first few pages and how everyone was dissing Reimer, but danm he was the main reason Leafs won

dimi78

Aug 9, 2008
That says a lot about our goaltending though.

I like Reimer, but he looks lost so often. I hope he can string together a couple of games where he looks good. i'd like to see him traded somewhere that's a better fit for him than here (and get a third rounder for him?)

I've said it a long time ago with Reimer. Getting beat glove side took him out of his strength playing out of the butterfly. He's lost his butterfly like he was early in his career and has become a flopping beached whale where anything go's no form or structure in his game for 3 years now. He needs to rediscover his butterfly and TRUST IT. Who cares if you get beat glove side. All goalies get beat by NHL shooters cherry picking high glove. Trust your butterfly stay square to the shooter, less movement in the net and let pucks hit you making sure nothing go's THROUGH YOU like the first goal he gave up tonight.

If he discovers his butterfly again he'll be back to being a good goalie but I'm not holding my breath... Like I said good on him tonight he deserves and earned the next start if not the next 2.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
We win. Kadri with the talk on benn. Kadri can talk the talk I've always liked that there. You gotta have to know how to talk if want to win big. Kadri's game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad