GDT: Stars @ Leafs | 9-2 - the Stars Record, or what the Score Will be? | 11.2.7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
"I don't know they got beat by the leafs" it was 4-1 with a very questionable disallowed goal what a horrible commentator

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
He didn't even do anything wrong. Kadri has been whining and diving all game :help:

He didn't spear Kadri in the groin? Or give him a gloved punch when Kadri merely responded to the spear to the groin? Little ***** is what he is.

hfdshdh

Unregistered Abuser
Jan 11, 2015
I like the Dallas commentary crew but I couldn't help cracking up at the saltiness towards the end there

Ovate

Dec 17, 2014
Toronto
Rielly is leading the Leafs in scoring now, right?

Lupul and Phaneuf tied in 2nd with 7 points each.

Who needs Kessel?

RLF

May 5, 2014
So we play Carlyle hockey - outshot, out chanced, rely on goaltending...and we win! lol

OvenMittz*

Good game for the leafs.

Great game for the tank in terms of Trade value (boyes, Lupul, Reimer) Reilly showing some great development growth.

Reimer started off slow... then stuck it out. Good game by him. I just don't believe his consistency he was also bailed out a lot by luck, game could of looked differently.

Kadri had a great game.. didn't produce much still snakebitten but could of had 3 points tonight.

We have to win some games. but i say we still lose 5 in a row after today lol

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Good confidence boost for reims and the whole team. He looked pretty uncomfortable for half the game, second half he settled in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad