GDT: Stars@Leafs 7 PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Honestly I think if we stick with the present it should stay open, it's the constant rehashing of the past that closes these things. Good call on the lock though.

I agree but what can you do? Every time the same poster shows up and starts implying that Kadri was on the verge of his career being over 3 years ago, apparently it's the only thing about Kadri he's interested in discussing. I don't expect him to ever stop as it's gone on so long already but you never know I guess.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
I agree but what can you do? Every time the same poster shows up and starts implying that Kadri was on the verge of his career being over 3 years ago, apparently it's the only thing about Kadri he's interested in discussing. I don't expect him to ever stop as it's gone on so long already but you never know I guess.

I mean you could just not respond, sometimes it's the best action. There's a poster who gets under my skin because he has an unhealthy obsession of Bozak most of the time. I just don't engage, even as they continue to suggest he's an AHL level player. To each their own however, I still engage sometimes even though I should know better.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
nobody will shut down the Bergeron line. it's the best line in the league. Our bottom 9 is a lot better than their bottom 9 though

Our other three lines just has to score more than the Bergeron line and we should be good.

By the looks of recent events and standings it seems more likely that leafs play Tampa instead of Boston

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
nobody will shut down the Bergeron line. it's the best line in the league. Our bottom 9 is a lot better than their bottom 9 though
Not only that, but Bergeron is pretty much just as good no matter who he faces. It's not like some guys that you can set your best player on, and they'll not be as effective.

I think that the Bergeron line will dominate possession against whatever line we send out there, so might as well aim to mitigate damage and beat their depth with ours.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Not only that, but Bergeron is pretty much just as good no matter who he faces. It's not like some guys that you can set your best player on, and they'll not be as effective.

I think that the Bergeron line will dominate possession against whatever line we send out there, so might as well aim to mitigate damage and beat their depth with ours.
good point. It's a shame that probably means Matthews will get neutralized (especially since he doesn't really do much on the PP), but that doesn't matter as long as we win. frankly i think we will

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
Wow, I almost forgot the rest Canada switched their clocks. Almost missed the game tonight not realizing it's on at 5pm my time instead of 6 lol

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
There's no need for Komarov to be in the game. Leivo will score more. And if you need a defensive forward for tasks like penalty-killing, you have Kadri. As the premier defensive forward, Kadri has only let 4 power-play goals against in his entire career! Compare that to that bum Bozak who has shamefully allowed 51 during his time! The Leafs have the assets but don't use them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad