GDT: Stars @ Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
For all those questioning Price starting, don't worry. Marc, CJ and Geoff had a meeting recently and this was the consensus leaving the meeting
200.gif
3omx87.jpg

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Is he a diver and more so than Smith?

Bishop is much worse IMO, although my post was pretty immature. The Stanley Cup finals where he was bringing attention to his bad leg like and acting like Jon Voight trying to walk again in Coming Home was just laughable. A week after the finals he was taking in Rays batting practice with some other Lightning players and knocking balls out of the park. I don’t know, he just really bothered me more after that.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I hate Julien so much that Id rather have Therrien back.

Here I said it.

Therrien was a jackass but at least he had some color to him. He said it like it is, Julien is all excuses and deflefting blame.
Therrien hockey was f***ing boring. Julien isn’t good, but Bergevin has gone years of making the team worse. No coach aside from a top tier one like Gallant or Q could do anything with this roster.

Julien isn’t great but let’s not look back at the Therrien days through rose tinted glasses. He had a better team and they played even more boring hockey.

Reactions: blarneylad

A Loyal Dog

Oct 20, 2016
I hate Julien so much that Id rather have Therrien back.

Here I said it.

Therrien was a jackass but at least he had some color to him. He said it like it is, Julien is all excuses and deflefting blame.
I'd rather have... neither? That said, even if we had the best coach, I'd have no confidence with Bergevin and Molson still at helm. They need to all go.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Even though there's no hope for playoffs, let's hope we'll have a nice game.

There is slight hope, though the odds of it happening are probably less than 1%. Here's the scenario. Every season has ebbs and flows. This week was a down period. We make adjustments. We play well the final 22 games. Florida and Toronto continue to falter. We're in.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Therrien hockey was ****ing boring. Julien isn’t good, but Bergevin has gone years of making the team worse. No coach aside from a top tier one like Gallant or Q could do anything with this roster.

Julien isn’t great but let’s not look back at the Therrien days through rose tinted glasses. He had a better team and they played even more boring hockey.

I don't like that Julien doesn't change his lines up when the scoring has gone stale. he kept Cousins and Weal on the pp far too long. Etc., Etc...

Reactions: jaffy27

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't like that Julien doesn't change his lines up when the scoring has gone stale. he kept Cousins and Weal on the pp far too long. Etc., Etc...
They both suck but we shouldn’t pretend like Therrien was something he wasn’t. Therrien was and forever will be awful.

Reactions: WG

A Loyal Dog

Oct 20, 2016
Because Desharnais never went stale. How long did Therrien keep him as our top center?

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
Bishop is awesome. I’m glad he’s overcome his injuries.
Hab killer hate I have.:nod:

As far as the goalie goes he has his warts also, he won as many cups as Price.

So awesome NOT, and if he loses tonight I will hate him more because now I lost money on him:(

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Because Desharnais never went stale. How long did Therrien keep him as our top center?

I wasn't comparing Julien to Therrien. I'm just ready for a new coach now. Would rather give Gallant a shot with this group than continue with Julien.

A Loyal Dog

Oct 20, 2016
I wasn't comparing Julien to Therrien. I'm just ready for a new coach now. Would rather give Gallant a shot with this group than continue with Julien.
I agree with you, but the management needs to go with Julien. It's not one or the other, it's both.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
What's the record for most 8 game losing streaks in a season?

Will we be half way to our 3rd at the end of the night tonight?

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I agree with you, but the management needs to go with Julien. It's not one or the other, it's both.
Oh I agree with you. I just think there's very little chance Molson gets rid of Bergevin. So, if I were Bergevin, I'd replace Julien with Gallant. I'd also get a new head scout, but keep Timmins on as in charge of dmen and goalies. He's done well at those positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad