GDT: Stars @ Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Molson Bergevin Julien and cie Ruined the pleasure i had watching this team!! Saturday night, alone at home and will watch a movie or another game, **** them!!
I hate Julien so much that Id rather have Therrien back.

Here I said it.

Therrien was a jackass but at least he had some color to him. He said it like it is, Julien is all excuses and deflefting blame.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Price in net eh? Might as well burn him out for desperation of winning. Lol

This week should wrap this team up for the year.

Still hope for the win tonight 5hough. Take that Radulov for leaving!

Reactions: habsfan891

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Price in net eh? Might as well burn him out for desperation of winning. Lol

This week should wrap this team up for the year.

Still hope for the win tonight 5hough. Take that Radulov for leaving!

Radulov is on IR though

Did Price win a game on back-to-back this season?

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Price is close to demanding a trade out of here. It was all over his body language last night, he’s beyond frustrated and I understand completely. He’s also our only hope that the morons in charge actually commit to a full rebuild instead of this toe in the water BS. I hope Carey gets moved and wins the big one. He’s been a class guy for this city and organization for a long time and deserves a ring.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Yeah we need to start Price every game henceforth while we are in the mix for a playoff spot. 0.4% is still a chance and we need him for the push. :sarcasm: :help:
And even if we lose this game, we still have a 0.1357% chance of making the playoffs!!! We can do this!

I wonder if Bergevin/Molson still believe in this season...

Reactions: ArtPeur and Gravity

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
For all those questioning Price starting, don't worry. Marc, CJ and Geoff had a meeting recently and this was the consensus leaving the meeting
200.gif

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
F*** I hate Bishop
I took Dal to win @ -130:confused:

So there, I sure showed Molsen:madfire:

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Price is close to demanding a trade out of here. It was all over his body language last night, he’s beyond frustrated and I understand completely. He’s also our only hope that the morons in charge actually commit to a full rebuild instead of this toe in the water BS. I hope Carey gets moved and wins the big one. He’s been a class guy for this city and organization for a long time and deserves a ring.
Nah ! Price fakes and he tried to look furious but in realty he lets enough goals to loose the games because he wants a better first round draft selection .Maybe he even dreams that the Habs get that Lafreniere kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad