GDT: Stars @ Flames, 7:00 PM SNET-FLAMES

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm not buying that ''none of them were his fault''.
Ramo goals were : 2 perfect one-timers and one breakaway.
Last goal was weak but it didn't matter anymore.

It's not Berra's fault when he gets scored on ... but it is when it's Ramo ?

By that definition, Berra's were four laser-beams in the X-ray region of the EM spectrum. The puck was literally unstoppable.

The breakaway is something you can't fault Ramo on, but the sloppy rebound to Seguin on a soft shot and the wrist shot by Seguin (not a one-timer at all) where he went down early, was leaning hard to his right and never recovered his balance were just not great.

I'm not saying Berra wasn't at fault, I'm saying Ramo was too, and so he didn't deserve to start the next game either.

And to be perfectly frank, it's crazy hard to evaluate any of our goalies in any fair way when our defence is so porous. These kinds of conversations are very subjective in nature. I'm more comfortable with Berra right now just like I was more confident in Ramo than MacDonald.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
By that definition, Berra's were four laser-beams in the X-ray region of the EM spectrum. The puck was literally unstoppable.

The breakaway is something you can't fault Ramo on, but the sloppy rebound to Seguin on a soft shot and the wrist shot by Seguin (not a one-timer at all) where he went down early, was leaning hard to his right and never recovered his balance were just not great.

I'm not saying Berra wasn't at fault, I'm saying Ramo was too, and so he didn't deserve to start the next game either.

And to be perfectly frank, it's crazy hard to evaluate any of our goalies in any fair way when our defence is so porous. These kinds of conversations are very subjective in nature. I'm more comfortable with Berra right now just like I was more confident in Ramo than MacDonald.
I agree with this. Especially being more confident in Yogi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad