Confirmed with Link: Stars fire Jim Montgomery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Friedman's 31 thoughts:
Montgomery’s coaching acumen was never in question. Dallas went to a second-round Game 7 double-overtime against the eventual Stanley Cup champion St. Louis Blues in his first season, and righted itself into a legit Cup contender after an awful 1-7-1 start this year. If there was a concern, it’s how much fun he liked to have away from the rink. You have to be so careful walking that line.

31 Thoughts: Jim Montgomery firing hockey's latest bombshell - Sportsnet.ca

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Deleted posts are supposed to be getting a notification with a quick snippit as to why it was deleted.

If you aren't getting this, please let me know via PM. I'm also happy to answer any questions that way too.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Deleted posts are supposed to be getting a notification with a quick snippit as to why it was deleted.

If you aren't getting this, please let me know via PM. I'm also happy to answer any questions that way too.
You know, I put a lot of work into photoshopping what I think a Monty-sent penis pic would look like, and I don’t appreciate you deleting it.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Meh this is too mysteriously to me as well. Make me think of this.

We still know nothing all this is just wierd dropping hints stuff by people is not helping since they also put in their own opinion without sharing any details. Stars and Montgomery aren't talking about it so it is what it is. Some people who know Stars had no other choice , some say something different. Depends on viewpoint i guess.

So whatever.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Meh this is too mysteriously to me as well. Make me think of this.

We still know nothing all this is just wierd dropping hints stuff by people is not helping since they also put in their own opinion without sharing any details. Stars and Montgomery aren't talking about it so it is what it is. Some people who know Stars had no other choice , some say something different. Depends on viewpoint i guess.

So whatever.

And I can’t help but wonder if some of the people tweeting like they know are only pretending they do.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
If you are wondering why a post was deleted, check your notifications. If there isn't a short answer in there, PM me. I am trying to reach out through our most efficient method but this may be having technical issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad