Pre-Game Talk: Stars at Jets pre game thread 4pm Sunday start time

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
This would a a great game to have the home crowd bring a zesty chant reflecting the recent CEOs comment s about Benn and Seguin. It would be a great nod to the Jets home crowds of yesteryears.

I have a good felling about this one. The Jets will come out bursting with energy and flare.

I like Croissant in this one. Jets are entering a busy stretch here and Bro needs a game starting with this one.

I look to the top line to return to there scoring ways not to mention Liane slaying the Stars yet again!

GJG

Saintb

May 5, 2016
Saintb
In the early days the crowd could be good for a goal or two (and we needed them). Now we are in fat cat mode and the games lack a certain buzz. Progress I guess .

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
In the early days the crowd could be good for a goal or two (and we needed them). Now we are in fat cat mode and the games lack a certain buzz. Progress I guess .
In the early days we had to come up with witty chants and other things to distract from the team on the ice. Now that we're good, it's more fun to actually watch them play.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
In the early days we had to come up with witty chants and other things to distract from the team on the ice. Now that we're good, it's more fun to actually watch them play.

So no more razzy chants. You are to busy watching?

Can’t you do both? lol

I hope the honey moon isn’t completely over as far as crowd energy?

Reactions: BoJet

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Laine hat-trick incoming. Seguin has picked it up since DAL's CEOs comments... might be a dueling hat-trick game lol

it'd be fun to hear Jets fan at the game create a chant using the recent CEO's tirade

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
So no more razzy chants. You are to busy watching?

Can’t you do both? lol

I hope the honey moon isn’t completely over as far as crowd energy?
Lol, and drink beer?! I'm not that ambidextrous.

Playoffs have spoiled us, it can be tough to raise the energy during some regular season games.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Ehlers is out until early to mid-February with an UBI...
Rosie will move up to play with Litts and Patty...

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Looking forward to "Roslovic Time". I'm still very high on him and think that with more icetime and skilled linemates he's going to show that he's a top end young talent.

Still would have preferred this lineup, though...

Petan-Scheifele-Wheeler
Laine-Copp-Roslovic
Connor-Little-Appleton
Perreault-Lowry-Tanev

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Looking forward to "Roslovic Time". I'm still very high on him and think that with more icetime and skilled linemates he's going to show that he's a top end young talent.

Still would have preferred this lineup, though...

Petan-Scheifele-Wheeler
Laine-Copp-Roslovic
Connor-Little-Appleton
Perreault-Lowry-Tanev

HEY! Looks good to me.

Solid looking NHL line up hehe

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Forwardines on practice:

Conner Scheifele Wheeler
Laine Little Roslovic
Perrault Lowry Tanev
Lemieux Copp Appelton

I'm happy to see Roslovic get a shot in the top 6 but I don't see how much changes leaving Laine with Little.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I'm not happy about the Ehlers injury but I've been wanting to see Laine at LW
Should be interesting to see how Roslo does
Also now might be a good time to break up Scheif and Wheels

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
My hopes for a “eff-ing horse-shh clap clap clapclapclap” chant may be quashed by the 4pm Sunday timeslot. :sarcasm:

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Yeah those sortive my thoughts as well. He's still not making tough lineup deaions opting instead for an easy tweak.

Yeh there’s nothing interesting about that line up except the 2nd line. Everything else is basically what we’ve seen all year. I’d really like to put someone other than Tanev on Lowry’s other wing.

Reactions: Ducky10

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
laine will score at least 2 so im good with that. would kinda rather laine shief rosie instead for a big offence line.

jets win 6-2

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Wild win. Preds winning. I am not saying I am on the ledge but a loss tomorrow and we will have multiple teams breathing down our neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad