Half-Assed GDT: Stars at Blues - Stolen GDT edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Lindgren makes yet another fabulous save! He's flashed All Star level style tonight. The Blues should play him as the starter, at least until he cools off.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Tarasenko gets #1 star for me tonight but Chucky Sideburns nipping at the heels for yet another #1 star performance

Reactions: BlueOil

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Can Husso be sent down for a conditioning stink?
13.8 Conditioning Loan. Unless a Player consents, he shall not be Loaned on a Conditioning Loan to a minor league club. Such Conditioning Loan shall not extend for more than fourteen (14) consecutive days. The Commissioner may take whatever steps he deems necessary to investigate the circumstances under which a Player is Loaned on a Conditioning Loan. If the Commissioner has reason to believe or determines that the Club has used the Conditioning Loan to evade the Re-Entry Waivers, or otherwise Circumvent any provision of this Agreement, he may take such disciplinary action against the Club, as he deems appropriate. The Player shall continue, during the period of such Conditioning Loan, to receive the same Paragraph 1 NHL Salary, and be entitled to the same benefits, that he would have received had he continued to play with the Club.

Reactions: Mike Liut

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Blues win a really well-played game! And, while they are streaking, they are building up The NHL's deepest team, giving their 2nd and 3rd wave of extra players' experience, so they all will be able to fill in without the team losing a beat. Things couldn't be much better (other than Tarasenko announcing that he wants to stay with The Blues).

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
God we turn on our goalies too fast. Husso has done nothing wrong to warrant us talking about trading him.

I think the point is that he hasn't done anything wrong, people are hoping for a good return. Not that I think we should trade him.

Army was smart for not just dumping Vladdy for a sub par return.

Almost like that Faulk trade was next level shit too. Getting Faulks for Eddy is equivalent to getting Buchnevich for what who ever that guy was. ( not meaning to be rude but his name totally escapes me right now )

Reactions: Mike Liut

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I think the point is that he hasn't done anything wrong, people are hoping for a good return. Not that I think we should trade him.

Almost like that Faulk trade was next level shit too. Getting Faulks for Eddy is equivalent to getting Buchnevich for what who ever that guy was. ( not meaning to be rude but his name totally escapes me right now )
Blais. Hahaha

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
good interview with our new goalie

i love Army and Chief having tough decisions all along the roster. Means our callups are OWNING.

100% staying:
Brown
Lindgren
Purunovich

Staying if they continue to perform:
Walker

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
and the espn nhl theme to end a great night

time to order a chucky sideburns WC jersey. thats who will be starting in net for us there.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
good interview with our new goalie

i love Army and Chief having tough decisions all along the roster. Means our callups are OWNING.

100% staying:
Brown
Lindgren
Purunovich

Staying if they continue to perform:
Walker

I really like the idea of Brown and Topo out there throwing some bodies around. I hope Topo can land a spot sooner than later.

Reactions: CoMoBlues

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
I missed the game because I spent the last 5 hours in emergency at the hospital. I'm fine just an injured knee. I was scoreboard watching last I saw, It was 2-0 Blues and got home and saw the end of the game and Blues won 4-1. I take it the call ups were impressive again. Going to be some tough decisions to make.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
I missed the game because I spent the last 5 hours in emergency at the hospital. I'm fine just an injured knee. I was scoreboard watching last I saw, It was 2-0 Blues and got home and saw the end of the game and Blues won 4-1. I take it the call ups were impressive again. Going to be some tough decisions to make.
brown and chucky sideburns were really good

Reactions: Blues Knight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad