Post-Game Talk: Stars 4 @ Canucks 2 | 3/12/15

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
HEAD TO HEAD

The Stars have won nine straight games against the Canucks, including four in a row at Rogers Arena. Vancouver’s last win was 4-3 on Feb. 21, 2013 in Texas. The Stars are already 2-0 against the Canucks this season, although one win was in a shootout and the other in overtime. Vancouver squandered a 3-1 third-period lead and lost 4-3 at home on Oct. 29, but rallied in the third period Friday in Dallas only to lose 3-2 on Tyler Seguin’s, pictured, shootout goal.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/...nucks+stars/11561035/story.html#ixzz3tH70blAy

Last edited:

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
this is my stanley cup for the season. just beat these *******, please. it's almost been 3 goddamn years.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
I actually really like the Stars and enjoy the style they play, I don't dread these games at all.

I also stopped expecting wins a long time ago, as long as the kids have a good showing I'm content with any outcome at this point.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Benning certainly had some choice words about the team's battle level/willingness to stand up for each other in the Vancouver Sun. Wonder if that will have an impact, or if it will fall flat.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
Benning certainly had some choice words about the team's battle level/willingness to stand up for each other in the Vancouver Sun. Wonder if that will have an impact, or if it will fall flat.

this team is not capable of standing up for each other. he's a complete idiot if he thinks they can. look at the personnel ffs.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri

i hear it's a mindset and about sticking up for each other on a team. And the organization didn't do enough when they were having those 100 point seasons yada yada yada. I really can't listening tho the guy talk or read what he says...

Anyways, I suspected Prust and Dorsett would have turned LA into a staged fight fest. Maybe they do it tonight. If not I fear Jim is going to bring in more talentless hacks.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia

Ugh. Why not something like this?

Daniel Sedin - Henrik Sedin - Jannik Hansen
Ronalds Kenins - Bo Horvat - Alex Burrows (Can be swapped with Hansen)
Sven Baertschi (Wouldn't mind Prust either) - Jared McCann - Radim Vrbata
Brandon Prust - Adam Cracknell - Derek Dorsett

it's.
not.
that.
hard.

Last edited:

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011

But...but...isn't this the gritty, tough, hard-nosed team full of compete that Benning himself put together? The team that would take a step back in the regular season but be grittier in the playoffs? Now he's saying we lack those things?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad