Post-Game Talk: Stars 3, Pens 0 - The Scuderi Appreciation Thread

Vega

Nov 25, 2005
Socal
- we need a top 4 defenseman badly. So so badly

- waive scuds now. He was done last year.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Scuderi is indescribable. Just done. He's gotta go before Friday.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
I seriously feel like they keep spraying Lysol on a pile of s*** and are flabbergasted when it still stinks.

Kessel of course being Lysol and the washed up losers being the s***t. The "core" would be chunks of undigested corn. They're not adding to the stink but do absolutely nothing to help.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
++Dumoulin
++Letang
+Sprong
+Cole
+Bennett
+Kessel

Everyone else was either meh (a lot of players) to downright atrocious (Kunitz and Scuderi mainly).

Vega

Nov 25, 2005
Socal
Letang is going to be worn out by early January if he keeps having to carry this d-core. Gotta make a move for a top 4 defenseman.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
1. It's hard to make much of a judgment on Sid/Kessel. Kunitz just killed them tonight. What worries me is that Sid is going to kill himself forechecking this year, like Malkin has had to the last few years.

2. Tough to say with L2 too. Malkin had nice jump, but anything that line got going was killed by Plots playing like a deer in the headlights and having Scuderi behind them for like half their shifts.

3. PP looked good. Stars PP scored twice.

4. There are no words anymore for Scuderi.

5. HT to Tom Servo . . .

TOI:

Scuderi: 17:34
Maatta: 16:14

6. As many problems as this team has, they're exacerbated by the worst bench boss in hockey. Mike Johnston is a buffoon. An ***. No imagination. No backbone. Punish the guys like Sprong who have any hop, reward the dog ****.

7. The Perron critics had their case enhanced tonight.

8. I actually am longing to see Jacques ******* Martin coach a team with Sid, Geno, and Kessel. :cry:

PensFreak

Jun 5, 2007
I can't believe that Scuderi is in the NHL, let alone getting more time than Olli Maatta.

Kunitz wasn't great either.

Sprong looked good whenever he was on the rink, I was really disappointed he didn't get much time in the 3rd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad