Post-Game Talk: Stars 1 @ Panthers 3 - 22/2 - v 1.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
This is the first time of my Panthers fandom that the sum of our team is better than the team of all our players: we no longer rely on one line each game. We don’t get bullied. We play okay talent.

sure I wish Bob didn’t make a billion to be a backup and we might need another center until the GOAT comes but we are doing wel!
If we keep this up I think me make a nice move at the deadline.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I need to learn more about these stats to comment, know anyone that can learn me?

yeah there's this expert hockey dude that posts on here, can't remember his name exactly...
upload_2021-2-23_14-49-27.jpeg

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
If we keep this up I think me make a nice move at the deadline.
You can get @TheImpatientPanther an early Memorial Day present in E. Staal!

No, no... you're mistaken. Borg is most def the GOAT: he also has the 1st round pedigree but, more importantly, has the swagger which is completely absent in Lundy's game. You cannot discount the intangibles.

I was taught never to call an opinion wrong, but this is just heretical: Lundell is the ultimate Finn; Borgstrom was the failed prototype! When has Borgstrom given out WJC medals??!?!

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
You can get @TheImpatientPanther an early Memorial Day present in E. Staal!

I was taught never to call an opinion wrong, but this is just heretical: Lundell is the ultimate Finn; Borgstrom was the failed prototype! When has Borgstrom given out WJC medals??!?!

@Cold Cat @16Skippy @JonathanHuberdoh @MintyFresh88 and I could likely rent a van and kidnap run into Staal randomly or simply open the door and I'm sure he will get in no questions asked.
It's Buffalo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad