Stars’ Off-season Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
You say BYE but you're failing to remember we're going to be seeing a lot of Phil Kessel soon. Arizona is getting moved to the central division when Seattle gets implemented.

Good that hot dog eating loser who plays poker till 7pm is garbage.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
This may be a dumb thing .... but would Arizona trade Goligoski? They could save some money. Maybe include Oleksiak so they get a D back but help Dallas absorb the salary of Goli.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
So let's say we sign Pavs at 6.5m.

If we sign Hartman and Dickinson both at around 2.5 each won't we still have like $6m in cap space once Hanzal goes LTIR?

G I know you had charts on this but wasn't sure if you had an updated one with Nukes buyout space and hartman and dickinsons predicted cap hits

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland

If we sign Hartman and Dickinson both at around 2.5 each won't we still have like $6m in cap space once Hanzal goes LTIR?

G I know you had charts on this but wasn't sure if you had an updated one with Nukes buyout space and hartman and dickinsons predicted cap hits
2.5 for Hartman has to be close to the upper number an arbitrator would offer. I'd rather see him walk than sign him for 2M+.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
2.5 for Hartman has to be close to the upper number an arbitrator would offer. I'd rather see him walk than sign him for 2M+.

Don't see him signing for less than Dickinson is the problem I'm seeing and Dickinson is probably looking for 2.25-2.5

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007

Using your numbers:

full

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
So a little over 5.

If Johns can't play he'll go on LTIR as well so thats another $2.3m which would put us closer to $8m in cap space.

Interesting.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Friedman:
LONE-STAR JOE

Over the last 24 hours, there were plenty of rumours Tampa Bay was seeing what it needed to do to move space for

Joe
Pavelski
Right Wing
Plover, WI

But, word late Saturday afternoon was Pavelski initiated talks with Dallas to be his second NHL home.
The Stars were determined to add scoring, and it looks like they have. Curious to see if San Jose tries someone like

Jason
Spezza
Centre
Toronto, ON

Spezza on a one-year deal to help fill the spot.

Matt Duchene or not, expect Predators to do something big - Sportsnet.ca

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Friedman:
LONE-STAR JOE

Over the last 24 hours, there were plenty of rumours Tampa Bay was seeing what it needed to do to move space for

Joe
Pavelski
Right Wing
Plover, WI

But, word late Saturday afternoon was Pavelski initiated talks with Dallas to be his second NHL home.
The Stars were determined to add scoring, and it looks like they have. Curious to see if San Jose tries someone like

Jason
Spezza
Centre
Toronto, ON

Spezza on a one-year deal to help fill the spot.

Matt Duchene or not, expect Predators to do something big - Sportsnet.ca

Thats good sauce there.

If Friedman is jumping on it then it's a done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad