TV: Star Wars: The Clone Wars is back!

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Rewatched the Yoda arc which was like the last five episodes or so of the last season. So f***ing good. I love how Yoda is actually vulnerable and unsure for once. The fight with him, Anakin, Dooku, and Sidious was great. Anakin chopping off Dooku’s head like it actually ended up happening was something I forgot. I love that they explained things with Sipho Dias (I’m spelling this wrong most likely) and the sith.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Also, probably gonna get some hate for this but I really prefer the light style of lightsabers in the cartoons/prequels compared to the heavy sword lightsaber in the originals/new two movies. I think it makes for much better fight scenes. It looks like it takes so much more skill compared to them swinging around a lightsaber like it’s heavy.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Well time to rewatch everything previous

It’s so rewatchable too. The only episodes I really didn’t like watching again were the ones with Padme or Jar Jar. It was interesting seeing the Seperatists’ side in some episodes but for the most part the political episodes were boring. Star Wars isn’t about politics.

Reactions: Voight

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Jar Jar is.......mildly better, and by mildly I mean a fraction of a fraction of a fraction better than better than the Jar Jar from the Prequels.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad