STAR WARS NIGHT | Hershey @ Bingo | Saturday Jan 26th, 2013 | 7:05 pm w/ stream

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Hope Stone amd Hoffman are ok.

Lehner is an absolute beast. He did Ottawa such a huge favour by winning Bingo that championship and getting a lot of guys valuable playoff experience for when they came/come up to Ottawa. Thank god they replaced Brust with him. Phew.

Also, might sound ridiculous, and I don't normally make outlandish predictions like this, but barring health issues, I say Robin Lehner will play his entire career in Ottawa and make the Hockey Hall of Fame!

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Something you'll notice about Lehner's game is that he has become more "stable."

He always seemed to have that ability to play an unbelievable butterfly style and I remember someone in the organization saying he has perfected it but he still got out of position a little too much for it to be truly effective. Now he is fully aware of his crease boundaries and it just seems unbelievably difficult to beat him in-close and in one-on-ones.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Also, might sound ridiculous, and I don't normally make outlandish predictions like this, but barring health issues, I say Robin Lehner will play his entire career in Ottawa and make the Hockey Hall of Fame!

:amazed:

I love Lehner, and hope he becomes a star, but thats well, as you say, an utterly ridiculous prediction. I would strongly recommend you reel back your expectations a few notches. You've taken optimism to a whole new level.

But then again I told my cousin last year I wouldnt be surprised at all if Karlsson won a Hart or two in the near future, so who am I to talk.. :laugh:

General Granny*

Man this team is just going to kelp getting better next season, surely there will be some promotions to the big club like Hoffman, Lehner and maybe Zibby/Stone/dacosta but there are players coming from the CHL like Noesen, Puempel, Ceci, Dreider, Brassard, some of of the NCAA guys like Dzingel, Sdao, Anelkoski etc. Maybe even Wikstrand too next year but I am guessing he stays in the SEL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad