STAR WARS NIGHT | Hershey @ Bingo | Saturday Jan 26th, 2013 | 7:05 pm w/ stream

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Cannone is the only one carrying this team with his stellar two-way play

btw i just saw hoffman as 3rd star but he came out in his street clothes. Is he injured?

John Holmes*

So he has a shutout last night, stops 5 shooters in the shootout, plays back to back games, gives up 2 goals (on 40 shots) in a game that they won.

He's done something wrong?

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
So he has a shutout last night, stops 5 shooters in the shootout, plays back to back games, gives up 2 goals in a game that they still might win...

*they did win, and he stopped all three hershey shooters in the shootout.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
So he has a shutout last night, stops 5 shooters in the shootout, plays back to back games, gives up 2 goals in a game that they still might win...

Its Main's schtick. He's been hating on Lehner since the Brust days. Lehner was the first star tonight again.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Cannone is the only one carrying this team with his stellar two-way play

btw i just saw hoffman as 3rd star but he came out in his street clothes. Is he injured?

Probably got into a scrap with cannone. They both want to be THE guy. Don't mess with the cannon

Also, what a finish. Dacosta shoot out wow, lehner wow. Call them all up

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Cannone will get his chance - probably next year in some pre-season games but his defensive game will help him at some point.

Berserker*

Looks like the Hoff injured his left arm. In a sling and street cloths for the 3 stars. Stone may have been injured as well.

I'm not sure about the injuries, but if they are injured then at least they have a bit of time to recover with the All Star break.

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
Great SO win! Lehner was solid..Cannone played his first game back from a healthy scratch his last 2 games..seems Luke is rotating this rest period for those that might have been struggling..DD was back after sitting, and now Prince and Cole S sat tonight's game..packed house, Hershey played dirty in that 3rd, seems Stone and Hoff may be out for some time..

Edit:Robin Lehner ‏@RobinLehner

Another big win for the boys at home!!:) great crowd today! Always fun to win at home!:)

Mika Zibanejad ‏@MikaZibanejad

Nice win before the Allstar break! #bsens

Last edited:

Berserker*

Great SO win! Lehner was solid..Cannone played his first game back from a healthy scratch his last 2 games..seems Luke is rotating this rest period for those that might have been struggling..DD was back after sitting, and now Prince and Cole S sat tonight's game..packed house, Hershey played dirty in that 3rd, seems Stone and Hoff may be out for some time..

DD looked a lot better tonight and last night after being sat out two of the three previous games.

Any updates on those injuries? I haven't heard anything yet.

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
Waiting on Highlights/Interviews, but meantime, this;

PSBSens ‏@PSBSens

Robin Lehner: It’s a little bit hard for me. People like to put me as immature or whatnot, but the guy that likes to get ... (cont.)

PSBSens ‏@PSBSens

(cont.)... set down probably won’t get called up again #BSens

Lehner: “I really like this team and city (Binghamton) and I’ve grown to love this arena. (cont...) #BSens #Sens

PSBSens ‏@PSBSens

(cont.) ... We’ve had our ups and downs through the years. It started with tough love and it’s been going uphill from there.” #BSens #Sens

Last edited:

source

Jul 13, 2008
Waiting on Highlights/Interviews, but meantime, this;

PSBSens ‏@PSBSens

Robin Lehner: It’s a little bit hard for me. People like to put me as immature or whatnot, but the guy that likes to get ... (cont.)

PSBSens ‏@PSBSens

(cont.)... set down probably won’t get called up again #BSens

Lehner: “I really like this team and city (Binghamton) and I’ve grown to love this arena. (cont...) #BSens #Sens

PSBSens ‏@PSBSens

(cont.) ... We’ve had our ups and downs through the years. It started with tough love and it’s been going uphill from there.†#BSens #Sens

Nice. That's the kind of thing you want to hear.

Berserker*

PSBSens ‏@PSBSens
Mark Stone and Mike Hoffman both suffered upper-body injuries. Looked like shoulder/collarbone for Hoffman; Wrist/arm for Stone #BSens #Sens

Damn, I hope they recover soon. They have both been playing great lately and were likely to be called up in the event of any injuries/poor play in Ottawa.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Hoffman and Stone down. Our amazing depth is suddenly looking depleted.

That moment you realize Shane Prince and Cole Schneider were healthy scratches tonight

:nod:

Depth is not an issue but I'm worried their injuries may be long term. At least it'll be a nice opportunity for guys like Prince to get some more ice time.

EDIT: and Caporusso, Kramer and Peltz in Elmira I believe.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad