GDT: Stanley Cup Qualifier Game 5: CBJ @ Leafs - Aug. 9th, 8:00 PM ET - SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Definitely disappointed in all our forwards tonight. Not one goal. Only top line had heartbeat. Got a bit unlucky for sure, but we got enough luck for 10 years in Game 4.

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
I am sick of this team not winning anything. Not one playoff series. Not even a god damn qualifier. The players should be ashamed of themselves, especially at the amount they are being paid.

But as poster here corrected me earlier, guess they have some Fortnite to get to.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
No way we're coming back twice in 2 games.

Columbus really proved that defense is more important than offense this series.

Gotta get rid of one of the $11m players and get some serious help to the blueline.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
How the f*** do we have a miraculous comeback last game and lay a f***ing goose egg the next. f*** this team

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Well we should’ve expected this. It’s PEAK Leafs that they’d toy with our emotions in his way. They ALMOST flame out in game 4, instead pull us back with an emotional comeback, only to go out with a whimper in game 5.

Like honestly what the f*** was I thinking getting optimistic. Stupid stupid stupid.

Reactions: WildWolfdog

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Andersen played great this series on a team that can't score.

He is not clutch. He will not be protected in the expansion draft.

Marner for McDavid or Eichel. Which ever one wants out of their team.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Let's be honest. A D core with Holl and Ceci now without Barrie
That means Marincin

Do you know what Kucharov will do to them?

Reactions: WildWolfdog

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
Win or lose tonight, I will relentlessly insist that Toronto has been the better team all series.
I understand what you’re trying to say, but defensive Play is part of the game and actually ‘scoring’ is necessary and leafs haven’t been good enough In both respects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad