NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs V - Second Round Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
It's really sad that this league has become a league that the major storyline after every game is a terrible call/non call, inconsistency, etc., instead of the play on the ice itself.

NHL needs to fix itself fast.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
What's worse is San Jose would have also been issued a penalty and been shorthanded with the game tied at 2

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
One thing I will say is I liked it a lot better when they showed an offside that was missed after a goal was counted rather than watching them get calls wrong even when they have video replay to use LOL

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I don't think this offsides call was blown as much as the major against Vegas (for the record, I am 110% in favor of eliminating coach's challenge of offsides from the game, and this is just another piece of evidence to support that). Interesting coincidence that both happened and benefited the Sharks.

Unrelated thought: The Blues and Sharks are my two favorite teams behind the Bruins. Would love to see either of those teams win a Cup, but not if means beating the Bruins.

Same but its Sharks over Blues for me.

Reactions: UConn126

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
My NHL tv schedule has the Bruins game 2 listed as Sunday at 4 pm and the San Jose series starting on Saturday?

Elliotte Friedman just posted the same.

NBC has two broadcast windows this weekend & San Jose cannot play Sunday (Stars on Ice has the building booked), so they'll likely start Saturday and the B's will get the Sunday Game 2 (and NBC usually takes the 3 p.m. matinee slot on Sundays, then they'll probably checkerboard the series from there, with the B's/Canes Game 5 getting the Saturday night slot the following week ... which will be directly after Indy 500 quals, which I'll be working).

Reactions: bobbyorr04

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I didn't know that obviously.

The sinus infection that Katz has had is “potentially life threatening”. I’m not sure what that means really? Crossing the street is potentially life threatening. He looks like he’s been through some stuff for sure.

A little ironic that a man who made his money in the pharmacy business can’t get rid of a sinus infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad