NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs V - Second Round Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
The Stars have some good players, but they also have Bishop the flopper, Benn, and Faksa the guy who better not have cost Bergeron a Selke.
I still root for Seguin. I absolutely love Dobby. Radulov is a non-B fave of mine (wish he had become a B). Heiskanen is pretty incredible given his age. And for whatever reason I've always liked Zuc's game. Come to think of it, I may be a closet Dallas fan haha. I guess they are up there with the Preds and Sharks as my favorite Western Conference teams.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I still root for Seguin. I absolutely love Dobby. Radulov is a non-B fave of mine (wish he had become a B). Heiskanen is pretty incredible given his age. And for whatever reason I've always liked Zuc's game. Come to think of it, I may be a closet Dallas fan haha. I guess they are up there with the Preds and Sharks as my favorite Western Conference teams.
I was disappointed in Nashville this year. I still hope for a Boston Nashville final someday. :D

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

I've never heard of a "pressure cut" before but it sounds gross.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I was disappointed in Nashville this year. I still hope for a Boston Nashville final someday. :D
I truly thought that it had a decent chance of happening this season. I would love for it to happen at some point. Too bad the Preds crapped the bed in the latter part of the season and the playoffs. Something is not right in that room. Seems like Lavi never could get those guys, and the PP, going.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I truly thought that it had a decent chance of happening this season. I would love for it to happen at some point. Too bad the Preds crapped the bed in the latter part of the season and the playoffs. Something is not right in that room. Seems like Lavi never could get those guys, and the PP, going.
Yeah, the PP was downright baffling. Arvidsson had eleventy billion even strength goals, they have Forsberg, and Josi, and it still stunk. :huh:

Reactions: missingchicklet

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
nfmvlx.jpg

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
My goodness, lots of penalties today. Even more entertaining is the guys screeching about their offenses as they head to the box! :biglaugh:I am a little behind- had to try to find the dar gone station first. It's so annoying, one day NBC has it on one channel, next day, it's another.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Why the f*** are they still talking about a horse race during intermission of the NHL playoffs? That segment on the derby really added a lot.

Reactions: Lady Rhian

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
My goodness, lots of penalties today. Even more entertaining is the guys screeching about their offenses as they head to the box! :biglaugh:I am a little behind- had to try to find the dar gone station first. It's so annoying, one day NBC has it on one channel, next day, it's another.
All NHL players in the playoffs:

c30d58fd4bc6338ce6a888481b4b07e2.jpg

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Couple of good D plays by O'Reilly. Glad he's doing well in St Louis. Hate when players get bad reputation but it was obviously Buffalo in this case.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I really like all four teams out west, it's hard to choose who to root for, they'd all be good stories if they won.

But I'm sure if the Bruins make the final I'll easily find a way to hate the other team that makes it.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Anyone else feel that Tyler Seguin just isn’t that good?

I’m significantly underwhelmed by him every time I watch a stars game. And that’s pretty much always been the case. A lot of frantic leg movement and decent speed, but he never takes control like you’d expect IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad