Stanley Cup Playoffs 2014 - 2015 Discussions, Predictions & Game Chat II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
In all seriousness, Penguins played very well. I really don't see what you are talking about. Rangers scored only 9 goals in 5 games and the Pens took away their speed the entire series. They gave themselves a good chance to beat one of the best teams in the East. It's hard to not see how injured the Pens were as well. 3/4 of their D were injured.

Goaltending (from the guy that the media and fans love to rip to shreds) was what kept them in games.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
See I would give credit where it was due if it was due, but the rags didn't really shut Malkin down. Malkin just didn't try. He was either pretty injured or played the most pathetic playoff series ever. The rags didn't have to shut him down. He shut himself down.

St. Louis is going to murder my bracket...

Agreed. I was not impressed with Malkin at all. If it was injury ok but if not be looked seriously uninterested and was making some stupid mistakes.

Glad the Perron trade worked for them.

If people want a team to challenge them next round have to root for Washington. A beaten and injured Isles team is easy pickings.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Really stupid defending by Carlson. Go freaking get him. Backstrom had his guy all the way.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The Caps haven't looked ready to start all series. They remind me a lot of Anaheim in that way.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Isles fans have been the best without question. Really impressive.

It's been so long since their team was good enough to allow them to be ********** that it's all oozing out at once. Not being able to be a ****** to a New York fan is like not allowing a normal person to breathe. It's essential to them to be aholes.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Halak is keeping them in. Isles will win this. I thinks it's pretty obvious. They will go up 2-0 soon.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Halak is keeping them in. Isles will win this. I thinks it's pretty obvious. They will go up 2-0 soon.

If they go up 2-0, the Caps might have them right where they want them.

I don't have much confidence in the Islanders holding a lead. I think I'd trust Winnipeg more.

They blow a lot of leads.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Pretty weak call there.Isles are gonna get makeup calls in the second. Gonna have to bury one on this PP.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
If they go up 2-0, the Caps might have them right where they want them.

I don't have much confidence in the Islanders holding a lead. I think I'd trust Winnipeg more.

They blow a lot of leads.

I know, but then losing this helps the rags. And my reverse psychology just worked!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Islanders PK has been brutal the whole season. Can't take 3 penalties in a period against Washington without getting scored on.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Islanders PP 0 for 13 this series.

Is Shaw coaching their PP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad