GDT: Stanley Cup Finals | Game #4 | Boston Bruins @ St. Louis Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
yikes about those D-pairings. Love the forward groupings...about the best they can do with Thomas out. I'd maybe switch Perron and Steen, 57 has been that bad.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
The way I feel about Perron right now is the way Philip Seymour Hoffman feels about Joaquin Phoenix in The Master. I understand this is an obscure reference.

Reactions: Brian39

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I think you need to treat the Maroon-Bozak-Blais line as the 4th line in terms of TOI. I wouldn't trust them defensively, and I can't seem them doing much in the offensive zone either.

Reactions: CoMoBlues

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
And?

I want to win a Cup. I couldn't care less if someone says that Cup is lesser because it took 4 OT wins in the Cup Final. They would be wrong. No one criticizes the 1993 Canadiens for having to go 10-1 in OT in those playoffs to win the Cup. If anything, people point to that as a testament to their resilience and mental toughness required to win.

Win the game. I don't care if it's 10-0 or in 5 OTs. Win the game and make the series 2-2.
I was being sarcastic. I couldn't care less either, though I'm not sure my heart could take three more OTs.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
If Dunn is back that's fantastic news, even if he's not 100%. He'll be hampered by whatever cage he has to wear but we need him bad. Can they just duct tape whatever Thomas has going on please?

Reactions: STL BLUES

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Me either. I'd have to make it to 104, and I probably wouldn't remember what hockey was anyway. :laugh:
I think if they lose this year it won't be 49 years. Hockey is a business, sure, but I really believe those five first rounders who deeply know the feeling of this would want to be the Hometown Hero Putting the City on His Shoulders and will find a way to come back and help out what should still be a core of at least 90-18-55-50 for a few years.

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
DP57 has never been a consistent playoff performer. Every team has it's worts, blemishes, and scars including Boston. A good coach can at times modify the play of a DP57. At this point we can't afford to sit a player who has the ability to score or assist on goals when goals are a scarce commodity. Plus we are facing a team with the ability to net multiple goals. We are in a goal scoring campaign and we need players who know how to score. DP57 needs to focus on scoring and not retrabution. I'd play DP57 at this point and tell him if he continues to get stupid penalties he's gone next season. Plus when he pots one tonight there will be a whole bunch of Blues HF Boards members doing 57 push-ups. Don't worry, I'll remind you.

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
How does the main board become such a dumpster fire? I don't know why I always go back.

Because you have HOMER fans who can't understand things from a different view.

I LOVE BLUES, but I'm also a fan of the game where I can see things from different sides of the arguemtn. Don't get wrong, but if there is play Blues player takes a super cheap shot at I'm calling it out.

It seems like Boston fans are just flat out arrogant and don't care. I'm surprised no one went after my post on main board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad