Series Talk: Stanley Cup Finals: Colorado Avalanche vs Tampa Bay Lightning | COL win 4-2

Winner?

• Avs in 4

Votes: 15 4.6%
  • Avs in 5

Votes: 45 13.8%
  • Avs in 6

Votes: 123 37.7%
  • Avs in 7

Votes: 73 22.4%
  • Bolts in 4

Votes: 8 2.5%
  • Bolts in 5

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • Bolts in 6

Votes: 36 11.0%
  • Bolts in 7

Votes: 16 4.9%

• Total voters

AvStock

Mar 15, 2022
All i know is Binnington is better than Vasi because he would at least have beaten us.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Rupp and Johnson on NHLN JUST. WON'T. STOP. SUCKING. OFF. TAMPA. BAY.

Just going on and on about them being the best team they've ever seen. Excuses all over about their injuries and them being tired. Like they only reason the Avs won was because Tampa had things that prevented them from winning. Sickening

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
The question now is, to which real winners do we hand the cup now, Blues or Oilers?
Obviously to both of them. Avalanche never beats St.louis and according to Edmonton McJesus was the most important player in the playoffs and had the greatest performance in the history. (yet Makar dominated the conn smythe voting by getting all the 18 votes.. **** logic Edmonton).

St.Louis vs Edmonton shod have been the final. Covid Tampa and Butcher Avalanche should have never made the final.

Sad times for the NHL when real winners never win it.

In memory of St.Louis, Edmonton and Toronto. The mental Cup winners of the 2022.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I am big-time in favor of an alteration to the Too Much Man rule is. Look at MacKinnon in G4 and Landeskog in G6 here. Those two were clearly not involved in the play at all. The league would benefit from carving that in to the rule. It's only Too Much Man if a 6th (or 7th, 8th, etc) jump on to the ice and get actively involved in the play.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Screenshot_20220627-085311_Chrome.jpg

Nice. Good f***ing morning, everyone. How are those hangovers hitting?

viach

Aug 5, 2007
Seriously, I can't believe !
I was 21 in 2001 2nd cup and now I'm 42 ! D'ont want to wait again 21.

Dream come true like a video game.
Congrats all players. You are the best

What a nice day for all fans:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
At the beginning of the series I was worried. I my mind the TBL was the more experienced and physical team, with great skill to counter punch. They had the best goalie of his generation. They were going to get the 50/50 because they are the champs.

They were the only team in the league that I feared. I was cursing the Leafs for their failed attempt at the upset of the TBL.

But then we played game 1 and I knew we were going to control games. My only fear was that we were going to beat ourselves by lack of focus or Kuemper.

This one feels good!

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I am big-time in favor of an alteration to the Too Much Man rule is. Look at MacKinnon in G4 and Landeskog in G6 here. Those two were clearly not involved in the play at all. The league would benefit from carving that in to the rule. It's only Too Much Man if a 6th (or 7th, 8th, etc) jump on to the ice and get actively involved in the play.
Somehow I get the feeling asking the officials to add an extra layer of judgement/situational awareness wouldn't end very well, for anyone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad