Post-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Final - We’re Going! GIF & Like Party

WalterSobchak

Blues Trololol
Mar 11, 2004
Where men chunder
www.larddesigns.com
I’ve been going through some things. But the dark skies have cleared a lot, and the Blues’ run is coinciding with my personal blessings answering the trials. It seems only fitting that I change my handle and avatar. No more “negative energy” if you know the reference I picked (X Files).

I hear you there. Life has it's cycles, I am glad to hear yours are looking up brother. We all deserve another chance.

Reactions: STLomacneko

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range

Oddly enough, I remain as amazed as any and all here.
If the Blues can win one more game this post-season it will be okay.

If they can win four times, then I can happily pass on (and I have approximately 40 million that I/my estate will be collecting from various individuals and brokers/fences) since we all know what the Blues winning means.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014

If they can win four times, then I can happily pass on (and I have approximately 40 million that I/my estate will be collecting from various individuals and brokers/fences) since we all know what the Blues winning means.

He’s here! Now we ride!

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ

It makes me happy to see this post.

I'd thought for sure we'd lost you.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN

Happy to see you here! Happier to be wrong about your fate.

What could possibly stop us now?!

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
He’s here! Now we ride!
DependableEasygoingBoaconstrictor-small.gif

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada

My favourite game! I have an Aperture Science t-shirt. I have yet to have anyone comment on it. I love Valve! Btw, reallly good to see you back!

Reactions: Vincenzo Arelliti

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
So glad I got back from Deployment in time to see this. One of my buddies is a Sharks fan (watched the games together on the ship). Super excited to finally get to see my team in the cup finals. (Also pretty sure I got first place in our bracket challenge, yaaay a free new Jersey).

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
So glad I got back from Deployment in time to see this. One of my buddies is a Sharks fan (watched the games together on the ship). Super excited to finally get to see my team in the cup finals. (Also pretty sure I got first place in our bracket challenge, yaaay a free new Jersey).
Welcome back, Brother! Glad you made it back home.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA

Good to see you man

Reactions: shmotz

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006

We’ve missed you.

Reactions: Vincenzo Arelliti

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad