Post-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Final - We’re Going! GIF & Like Party

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
I was thinking the same. 'Sup wif dat?
It is just really odd that they seem so close. He had to do that on purpose.

Captain_Keyshawn_Jason_POSE.jpg

Reactions: Vincenzo Arelliti

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I’d love a giant poster of that team photo, but I hope there is a better one in a couple weeks.

Allen looks like he’s genuinely happy and enjoying himself every time the camera catches him. I know he’s enough of a professional to be working hard and preparing as if he would play. I never knew he was going to be such a great locker room guy and function as a backup so supportively. If the story of the Blues winning the Cup included him coming in for a dazed Binnington after a hit and being a hero for a game, that would be cool with me.

But I don’t think he plays one minute.

Also, lol at Bouwmeester hiding in the back.

WalterSobchak

Blues Trololol
Mar 11, 2004
Where men chunder
www.larddesigns.com
On ignore. You have a weird impression of my posting, but its the same as it ever was. I would think my True Believers Bandwagon Thread gave me away.

I wanted a fresh start on the site and didn't immediately want to identify myself by my old handle. But its not a secret or anything. I took a several month hiatus and I think came back with a bit more perspective and patience.

you can't just change your name, put on a suit and go corporate and get away with it you know.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
you can't just change your name, put on a suit and go corporate and get away with it you know.
I’ve been going through some things. But the dark skies have cleared a lot, and the Blues’ run is coinciding with my personal blessings answering the trials. It seems only fitting that I change my handle and avatar. No more “negative energy” if you know the reference I picked (X Files).

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Has anyone heard about watch parties? I would be watching from center ice, first row, but my wealth is tied up in land deals and the stock market, so I will have to soldier thru watching with the common folk. I'm gonna avoid BPV, it will probably be a madhouse.

I haven't heard anything specific yet, but I'd imagine just about every place in St. Louis with a liquor license will be holding some type of watch party. Unless I am fortunate enough to snag tickets for less than they are currently going for, I'll be finding some type of watch party for each game I'm in town for.

Jordeau

Aug 8, 2014
St. Louis
Has anyone heard about watch parties? I would be watching from center ice, first row, but my wealth is tied up in land deals and the stock market, so I will have to soldier thru watching with the common folk. I'm gonna avoid BPV, it will probably be a madhouse.

They had a watch party at Enterprise Center for game 5 last series. I'm assuming they'll do the same for the away games this series, but I haven't seen any details.

Does anyone know how to purchase tickets or how much they cost? I can't seem to find any details.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
They had a watch party at Enterprise Center for game 5 last series. I'm assuming they'll do the same for the away games this series, but I haven't seen any details.

Does anyone know how to purchase tickets or how much they cost? I can't seem to find any details.
I believe only way you can buy them from the Blues is if you buy season tickets for next season, and it's only one ticket for one game per two season tickets bought.

2nd hand market is crazy right now, it will probably come down a bit if the Blues go down 2-0 or 3-0, but I've heard cheapest is in the 800-1000 range at this moment.

Reactions: STL BLUES

Jordeau

Aug 8, 2014
St. Louis
I believe only way you can buy them from the Blues is if you buy season tickets for next season, and it's only one ticket for one game per two season tickets bought.

2nd hand market is crazy right now, it will probably come down a bit if the Blues go down 2-0 or 3-0, but I've heard cheapest is in the 800-1000 range at this moment.

I was actually talking about the watch parties during away games, not actual game tickets.

Last edited:

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Watch party tickets are first come first serve and just went on sale, proceeds benefit charity

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad