Pre-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Final: New York Rangers vs. Los Angeles Kings | Game 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunnair87

Aug 12, 2009
I can honestly say every goal I've seen Hank give up so far has been not his fault. He's been keeping us in the game.

We have been playing really ****** as a team defensively. If we tighten up, there's no reason we can't win the series. Some of the goals from the last two games just boggle my mind. Why wasn't someone on gaborik? Stop trying to poke check the puck and take a man.

ReolverHF

May 22, 2014
Praying Richards, Girardi learned not to throw the puck up the middle over the last few days.

LGR

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
I can honestly say every goal I've seen Hank give up so far has been not his fault. He's been keeping us in the game.

We have been playing really ****** as a team defensively. If we tighten up, there's no reason we can't win the series. Some of the goals from the last two games just boggle my mind. Why wasn't someone on gaborik? Stop trying to poke check the puck and take a man.

Kings are too good of a team not to let in goals against but what can be done is keeping it simple and stop with the give aways which really is the biggest reason that the Kings are up 2-0.

Girardi in the first game, McDonagh and Richards in the second. Stop with that and I am positive that the Rangers can come back in this series. It can and will happen!

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
As the Final shifts to Madison Square Garden on Monday, Kings Coach Darryl Sutter is dealing with some tired hockey players — including defenseman Drew Doughty, who played 41 minutes 41 seconds in their 5-4 double-overtime victory over the Rangers on Saturday. Fatigue and injuries on defense, two factors Sutter didn't have to deal with in 2012, have become major considerations for him as he leads the Kings closer to their ultimate goal.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/kings/la-sp-kings-rangers-elliott-20140609-column.html

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Kings are too good of a team not to let in goals against but what can be done is keeping it simple and stop with the give aways which really is the biggest reason that the Kings are up 2-0.

Girardi in the first game, McDonagh and Richards in the second. Stop with that and I am positive that the Rangers can come back in this series. It can and will happen!

Glaring errors will undercut everything else every time. You left out Hank's gaffe when he was caught way out of position.

Sports winners are not determined by stats within a game or time of possession or any other nonsense. The final score is the only thing that matters.

I will be just fine with losing all of the side issues and winning the game.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Scared these two go the opposite way of the first two

Kings looking like the favorite to win after two, and leading.
Except, they don't throw it away like we did...

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I won't stop cheering the team till the very end but it's hard to stay postiive about anything when all you can think about is how the league will **** us next.

justanomade

Norwegian
May 25, 2012
Bergen, Norway
We`re gonna win big tonight. Most of the guys are gonna play their first Stanley Cup final game at home, and most of the fans are gonna cheer them on in their first SCF-game.

Everyone will sacrifice all of their limbs for this win. Kings are tired, Rangers are motivated. I could see the fire in Zuke`s eyes after the secong OT loss in a row.

Kings may be the Kings, but the Rangers are the comeback kings.

"It is written in the stars"

-IWantStanley, Game 7 vs Philly.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
If the garden crowd's a rockin' - hopefully our guys'll Come a knockin'...

We need a *** HOT scortching crowd of the rowdiest nyc kind !

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
It's going to take some serious mental toughness to remain confident and get over the first two games given HOW they lost them. I think this team has that trait though, so I'm hopeful they'll have what it takes to come out hard and control this game from beginning to end tonight. Obviously a must win, so get it done!

P.S. Hopefully Richards and Carter (and some of their teammates) had some fun in NYC yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad