Post-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Champs at other team in Colorado. No oshie, no kuzy oh my

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Guess you havent been watching. Bowey has been very good the last few games. Either that it you just gave a hate on for him.
Nope - I’ve been watching. He was doing better by getting more time on ice - but his possession numbers still struggling. Turnovers VS takeaways that create chances are not good.

I like him and have waited for him to come along for awhile - but I don’t see him anywhere close to being top 4 D right now.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Grubby getting a shutout against his former mates would be pretty funny.

DSC09551-204872.jpg

philipp-grubauer-lederhosen-stanley-cup.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: VaCaps Fan

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Nope - I’ve been watching. He was doing better by getting more time on ice - but his possession numbers still struggling. Turnovers VS takeaways that create chances are not good.

I like him and have waited for him to come along for awhile - but I don’t see him anywhere close to being top 4 D right now.
There is no such thing as possession numbers. You guys are getting fooled by advanced stats.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012

I have watched every minute that Bowey has played this season and I have no clue what you are talking about.

Reactions: maacoshark
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad