Speculation: Stanley Cup champions 2016 prediction

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Leafs or Boston over Arizona. :sarcasm:

I don't think Chicago does it again. Rangers, maybe.

Between Washington and NYI in the East, Anaheim and Minnesota in the West. Final, NYI over the Wild.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
not voting yet but Penguins rising like .... something that rises really quickly

Like a Penguin sliding off a ramp made of ice?

They were already an injury-prone team. I'm not sure getting Fehr was the best choice for them, even though I'll admit they got good value in the Sutter trade.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
I am going to predict that the Eastern Conference final will be between Washington and Montréal, and Carey Price will get his first Stanley Cup appearance. Of course Montréal is going to have to add some forwards between now and the Cup, but in the Cap era, that is not so difficult. Goaltending and defense are strong already.

The West is going to be a tortuous battle, and Anaheim will meet Colorado, my surprise team for 2015-2016, a team with a lot of cap space to make a deadline push. Colorado advances and Jerome Iginla wins the Stanley Cup in his final year. Matt Duchesne wins the Conn Smythe.

Molson-Coors also records record beer sales in the month of June, on a side note.:laugh:

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I would love to see the Jets win. I'd also like to see Ovi have a great season and hoist the cup with a bunch of hardware to go along with it. After his play last season I became a fan.
Tampa could easily challange again though.
Darkhorse vote goes to Calgary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad