Stand Up Comedians.2

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
I've been meaning to post this, so I guess this is as good a time as any...

I performed on a few shows with Phil many, many years ago, and he's one of the funnier comics working today

just gave a chance to your pal there.

let's just agree to disagree with each other. the reality is that you and friend there cater to your particular audience. and then there's breur who caters to another particular audience, which i am a part of.

he may not be funny to your senses. ok that's fine. but he must have been doing something right all these years. the guy managed to survive as a standup comedic opener during a heavy metal festival in europe without getting shit thrown at him. there must have been at least 150 thousand metalheads in that audience. i don't think most comedians could have pulled that off.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I mentioned earlier in the thread that I'd performed on a few shows with Phil Hanley many years ago...

He makes me want to both be a stand up comedian and quit comedy forever!

As far as I know, there isn't a better crowd work comic in the business...

Reactions: DaaaaB's

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
just gave a chance to your pal there.

let's just agree to disagree with each other. the reality is that you and friend there cater to your particular audience. and then there's breur who caters to another particular audience, which i am a part of.

he may not be funny to your senses. ok that's fine. but he must have been doing something right all these years. the guy managed to survive as a standup comedic opener during a heavy metal festival in europe without getting shit thrown at him. there must have been at least 150 thousand metalheads in that audience. i don't think most comedians could have pulled that off.
I'm pretty certain Neutrinos has the same views on the pandemic as Breuer. I couldn't make it thru that set because I find Breuer to be very annoying in his presentation. The Phil Hanley stuff on the other hand, absolutely hilarious. To each their own though.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
So what do you guys in here think of the "Kill Tony" show?

I find it incredibly unfunny and just stupid 99% of the time. I watch some clips of it when it comes through shorts/reels. Seems like if you're part of that scene the inside jokes may be funny, but it mainly just feels like a glorified open mic night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad