Pre-Game Talk: Stamkos vs. the Leafs, 7:30pm, Sportsnet 29th, Dec. This Should be Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
What's the news on Panik?

I saw Ashton last night. I completely forgot about him. We need sand paper to create some energy not players with size just to skate around

Bring up Broll

Broll hasn't had a great year. He's in the ECHL right now.

If you want to bring up sand paper, just call up Bodie. He's shown to be a pretty good call up previously.

Last edited:

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
What's the news on Panik?

I saw Ashton last night. I completely forgot about him. We need sand paper to create some energy not players with size just to skate around

Bring up Broll

Broll is in the ECHL at present and actually in the state of Florida with the Orlando Solar Bears.

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
To me this is a deciding game. If we lose I think we should get rid of Carlyle while we have the chance and get a new coach to start the new year. There has to be some accountability for the way we are playing. Hire Bylsma on an interim basis, get rid of Nonis in the off-season and promote Mark Hunter and let him either hire his own guy or keep Bylsma. We need a coach who can preach possesion.

Shanahan is in evaluation mode, so don't expect any changes.

This is a recording.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Its so funny how people turn on reimer so quick. Posts went from "reimer is saving us right now" to "reimer can't save a beach ball".

His job is not to be as good as bernier. He is probably not. I think we're just so used to seeing bernier steal us games that we blame reimer when he doesn't do the same. Guess what, his job is not to steal the game, it's to give the team a chance to win and he definitely did. People that are hating on reimer, please get a clue. He's our backup and he is playing like a backup. He is the sole reason we weren't down 3-0 after the first. The team hung him out to dry.

Reimer did his job last night and performed like a backup should. The team collectively failed. And don't point out that he had "softies". Every goalie will let in goals, most that could have been stopped. But that doesn't mean to be a good goalie you have to stop everything.

Its like some of you expect him to save everything. Well, the puck goes through 5 other leafs before it gets to the goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad