McKenzie: Stamkos? (Speculation)

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Credibility? You might wanna look up Bobby Margarita's resume
I know. And I don't think he would single Stamkos out in depth if this weren't a real possibility, or if feelers weren't already out there.

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
4 more years at 8.5

There would definitely be someone out ther that will gamble on Stamkos.

I dont think Tbay would get value though knowing they are desperate to move him.

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Just voicing this very quick, dont shoot the messenger please. When Stammer was UFA, he said his second choice was San Jose, and he said he loved the pitch but just wanted to stay. He also has full control of his trade destination with a NMC. Obviously not likely but who knows

Reactions: Legionnaire

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Kotkaniemi straight up. You get cost controlled young C. And 10 years younger.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
4 more years at 8.5

I dont think Tbay would get value though knowing they are desperate to move him.
Depends how many teams are in the mix. More than a few teams have been searching for a #1 forever. What's Nashville's cap situation like?

Everblades13

May 24, 2016
4 more years at 8.5

Are they desperate to move him? They're desperate to move someone, at least. But there are options before Stamkos if they are resigned to not getting value no matter who they deal.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
He’s kinda broken down. But there will be quite of interest. Of course he has a large say in this. NMC.
He's run into weird injuries no doubt. But he's not broken down. He's played some of the best hockey of his career in recent years. He doesnt score 50-60 anymore, but he can give you 90 points while being responsible in his own zone.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
What’s the likely price for Stamkos (should he accept to waive his NMC)?

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Stamkos - Matthews - Marner would be one heck of a line, that's for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad