Confirmed with Link: Stamkos, Johnson and Drouin selected 2015 All-Star Game

Bolto

?
Nov 3, 2006
Spring Hill, FL
It would have been nice if Kucherov had made the team but not enough people outside of Tampa Bay know about him.............................yet.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Happy TyJo gets to go.

The complaining on the main boards about the selections is kind of mind boggling. It's the ASG. It's just a goof to begin with.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Awesome to see Johnson make the cut.

And also, that photo of Phil Kessel... It reminds me of the old EA sports games where they would put pictures of the developers in for new players.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I was looking at the list of players selected and I must say I was a bit surprised by some of the choices. I do feel that TBs choices are some of the better once made (even if it feels as if we could also come up with the same amount of players as the hawks got due to the fan voting) but other teams are missing a lot of their star players which is odd, I guess the fan voting screwed things up a bit, but oh well, congrats to Stammer, TJ and Jo, well earned and deserved and hopefully they'll have a good time.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
To many blackhawks. They really should limit it to 1 per team. So only the top BH would have made it

There's like 60 players who make it. Need more than one per team to fill a roster.

All the Blackhawks were voted in, though.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Good for Tyjo for sure, personally though I couldn't care less, I don't like AS weekends.

I'm with you. It's as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop . Sucks there will be no "meaningful" games for nearly an entire week.

But good for TJ.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
How the **** does Jonathan Drouin make it but Kucherov doesn't?

**** this ****.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Is the format still East vs West? Hopefully so Johnson can go up against the player he'll never be in RNH. I expect him to drop a hatty on Johnson.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Kucherov didn't get robbed... you can only have so many players there..

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
look each team has to have one rep kucherov isnt really robbed in this format you are going to select 6-8 rookies per year for skills competition etc.. and even though only has 2 goals has like 15 assist I think JODRU? He deserved a nod on that imho

With the votes having each team repped? Kucherov being off is not surprising and im one of his biggest fans saying this.

Honestly not a big deal zetterberg and datsyuk got snubbed lol and howard is in haha

So think on that one a bit:)

Tmix

Jun 29, 2014
****ing pathetic
how the **** does connolly not go to the all-star game? he's playing the best hockey of his career and could easily find some chemistry with other all-stars

robbed. ********

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
****ing pathetic
how the **** does connolly not go to the all-star game? he's playing the best hockey of his career and could easily find some chemistry with other all-stars

robbed. ********

Hose , is that you?

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
****ing pathetic

robbed. ********

This guy speaks the truth, preach on brother

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad