• Adam Fox

• Ryan Reaves

• Ryan Lindgren

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
Loved the 3rd line tonight. Chytil and Gauthier used their speed to really push the pace. Laf seemed a lot more confident tonight and actually handled the puck a few times

Gaut might not hit the peak we had hoped, but he’s starting to look like that pain the ass 3rd liner that can pot 10-15 a year

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
So let me ask "the Goodrow seriously overpaid" posters what is he worth? 2 million? 3 million? He is worth every damn penny on a team filled with young kids who don't know how to win yet. I still love all of the posters when we signed him saying he was a garbage signing for that price. He will be the difference of 8-10 points by seasons end. He can play every position. wins faceoffs. Kills pk's. You know what that's called? winning hockey

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
Kakko is really becoming that player. I said it at the end of the last game, and I’ll say it again, you can see Strome and Panarin trusting him. I also love that he plays a 200 foot game.

I also really love the way Trouba has played this season. Him bloodying you Anderson was a nice touch too. Hopefully the team remembers what the Canadiens pulled tonight and respond accordingly in the next game.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
We have finally gotten the Trouba we expected from the Winnipeg days.

I think he’s been better. He was more of a scorer there but he’s been nasty and very good defensively here. He won’t ever put up 50 pts not playing on the PP but I think he’ll put up some points this year he’s doing everything for us.

And IMO Schneider will be a lot like him

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
So let me ask "the Goodrow seriously overpaid" posters what is he worth? 2 million? 3 million? He is worth every damn penny on a team filled with young kids who don't know how to win yet. I still love all of the posters when we signed him saying he was a garbage signing for that price. He will be the difference of 8-10 points by seasons end. He can play every position. wins faceoffs. Kills pk's. You know what that's called? winning hockey

Definitely overpaid but I'm happy to have him on the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad