• Ryan Reaves

• Ryan Lindgren

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
And who'd play with Panarin? Rooney?
Hopefully Barron. Continues to score and play well in Hartford.
I’m wondering if he maxes out as a 3C, or if there’s more to his offensive game. Nothing flashy, a meat and potatoes North/South style with a deceptive wrist shot.
if he proves to have chemistry and the offensive chops with Panarin, this team is golden. He would provide cheap 2C play for the next couple of seasons and finding a very good 2/3 tweeter center on the market is easier then trying to pry a Larkin/Lindholm/Cirelli off their teams.
If Barron works with breadman, I can see drury making a pitch for Gourde and moving on from Chytil.
Chytil needs a big year here if he wants to continue to be a ranger

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I’m wondering if he maxes out as a 3C, or if there’s more to his offensive game. Nothing flashy, a meat and potatoes North/South style with a deceptive wrist shot.
if he proves to have chemistry and the offensive chops with Panarin, this team is golden. He would provide cheap 2C play for the next couple of seasons and finding a very good 2/3 tweeter center on the market is easier then trying to pry a Larkin/Lindholm/Cirelli off their teams.
If Barron works with breadman, I can see drury making a pitch for Gourde and moving on from Chytil.
Panarin's the furthest from N-S, though. How would they mesh?

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
From everything I've seen... They are giving Chytil every single opportunity to get that 2C spot. It's his to lose. He's been shoddy so far but the org has a lot riding on him.

Barron could definitely come up and surprise but it's going to take an injury or trade, unfortunately.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Panarin's the furthest from N-S, though. How would they mesh?
PLD played more of a N/S style of play, panarin was good with him.
You see the need for a guy that’s defensively sound and one who’ll hit and do the dirty work of the line. Mainly along the boards and down low. Both places where Barron plays a strong game.
The need for that type of player is magnified when he’s paired with Strome. Both guys aren’t really defensive stalwarts. That’s why kakko is looking good with those 2 this year.
I’d love to get a long look at a Panarin-Barron-Kakko line.
im hoping Barron will be our Poor mans Bo Horvat. Worst case I think he becomes a top notch 3C and staple on the PK. Hopefully he surprises us and turns into a 25/25 responsible 2-way Center

Last edited:
Reactions: will1066
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad