Stadium Series Jersey

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I hope these transition into our new jerseys. Eliminate the shine, and go for a black version, and you're good.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Anyone found any outlets other than Pens Gear.com selling it?

They have it at $197.00 and I'm not paying that. Was looking for around $120.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I saw someone with one the other day at the Devils game. The jersey itself looks really nice, the striping/etc. The numbers and logo look really, REALLY wonky though.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

Dicks Sporting goods is selling them.

I saw someone with one the other day at the Devils game. The jersey itself looks really nice, the striping/etc. The numbers and logo look really, REALLY wonky though.

They look really good in person to me other than the larger number.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

Yeah I saw them at http://www.teampittsburghgear.com as well. What I've always wondered is are the jerseys they sell online there heat-pressed or is everything sewn on??

The fact that they don't say whether the jerseys have sewn or heatpressed customization is annoying. Even with the $395 Authentic jerseys they don't tell you when you browse them on the website.

$200 for a blank is ridiculous though.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Thanks, I'll have a look at those.

I'll probably just end up buying a t-shirt in the end and then getting one after the event as they'll probably be cheaper then.

JerseyShore99

Nov 7, 2013
I'd love to see a bright yellow Jersey one of these days, maybe for a future game against Philly at Beaver Stadium

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

http://www.sportsk.com have them in now. They cost $125 blank or $195 for a customized one. You can also add the option of them sewing the Stadium
Series patch on for $18

Here are the links for anyone interested...

http://www.sportsk.com/penguins-stadium-series-hockey-jersey.html

http://www.sportsk.com/custom-penguins-stadium-series-jersey.html

But yeah SportsK do great work. I've bought two customized CCM 550 replica Pens jerseys from them in the past 6-7 months and I was beyond pleased with their customization each time. They sew everything on and don't heatpress anything. Plus they use accurate fonts.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
I still can't get over the long numbers. Although I understand why they did it, I believe someone mentioned how fans in the stands at the stadium can now see better, I think they still look terrible.

I have to see this in person before I buy it.

WVP

Mar 22, 2004
I still can't get over the long numbers. Although I understand why they did it, I believe someone mentioned how fans in the stands at the stadium can now see better, I think they still look terrible.

The logo looks weird in person - it's really not shiny. It looks like the printer was running out of ink to be honest.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

So if fans being able to see better outside is the reason for those extra long numbers I wonder if all upcoming Winter Classic jerseys will have them as well?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad